Need Seating Help Really Quick!

VolvoD

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hey, we've planned our second trip (now making this an annual tradition!) out to green bay for this season, since packerfan tour jacked up the rates we won't be at the 50 yard line anymore...want to upgrade out of endzone to corner endzone...here's my question: is section 131 better (left side) than section 132 (right side)? which section would you choose and why? THANKS!!!

GO PACK GO.

also, the game is vs the rams at 12noon (not sure how sunlight/shadow affects those sections...we did a night game last year)

GreenBayGal

Cheese Goddess
Reaction score
Section 131 is right over the players tunnel. That's cool. For a noon game, you should have the sun to your back either way. My opinion is that sometimes the corners or endzones are more fun than 50 yard line because 50 yard line are often (don't want to say it...) older, stuffier fans who've had tickets forever. Note the wave always picks up speed in the endzone.

OP
OP
VolvoD

VolvoD

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Section 131 is right over the players tunnel. That's cool. For a noon game, you should have the sun to your back either way. My opinion is that sometimes the corners or endzones are more fun than 50 yard line because 50 yard line are often (don't want to say it...) older, stuffier fans who've had tickets forever. Note the wave always picks up speed in the endzone.

Thanks, i was thinking 131 over the left for that reason...for anyone thats done the fantour package for an early game, do they still do a tailgate BEFORE the game? i guess it will be brats and beer for breakfast if so!

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
Thanks, i was thinking 131 over the left for that reason...for anyone thats done the fantour package for an early game, do they still do a tailgate BEFORE the game? i guess it will be brats and beer for breakfast if so!

Isn't that the menu regardless of what time the game starts??!?!?!:happy0005:

Eis Bowl

Touchdown Artist
Reaction score
I'll be at that game too in section 132. This will be my first time that close to or in the endzone. I decided last year that I would like to try a completely different section every year to get a different experience.