1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Need help from Packer Fans, trying to find the video of...

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by armand34, Jan 19, 2011.

1. armand34

armand34 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +297
    do you guys remember the video intro they had for the Bears Packers Week 3 MNF game? it had some crazy warrior music playing while Clay Matthews & Julius Peppers were strapping up and taping up, while a deep narrative voice explains the 2 teams historical defensive performances, it was a sick video and I can't find it!

Does anyone have it anybody please? help! my favorite short video in a long time

2. Wood Chipper

Wood Chipper Fantasy Football Guru

Ratings:
    +1,422
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KfQAO1OSD2w]YouTube - 2010 MNF Intro Week 3[/ame]

This is the only one i can find

3. Wood Chipper

Wood Chipper Fantasy Football Guru

Ratings:
    +1,422
    heres one just for fun
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EOVD_Xj5AEc]YouTube - ESPN Monday Night Football Intro[/ame]

4. armand34

armand34 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +297
    those aren't the ones, I finally found it though, I had to download the entire game from a site and capture the first minute of it and I'm youtubing it right now it shall be in a new thread shortly, this is my favorite 50 second clip ever