Naming your children after Packers

Reaction score
In thinking naming my daughter KGB
I changed my mind because he went from holding Vick on the sideline for a 10 yard loss.. To Vick scampering for about 25 yards and playoff birth

UCSB616

Cheesehead
Reaction score
My brother in law has a baby on the way and is naming him "Ha'Sean Haha [last name]." She's due on the 21st of October and grew up in Alabama.

Haha.

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
thank goodness I see this is an old thread resurrected....I thought I had teemanymartoonies and was posting!:unsure:

PikeBadger

Staff member
Reaction score
Would any of you name your children after a current or former Packer? Has anyone ever tried to convince your husband or wife of the idea?

If you were to, which Packer would it be?
Absolutely would never contemplate such a notion. If I had a bulldog though, I'd name him Nitschke.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If I ever had a son, I'd name him Air-Run in honor of Rodgers.

Those kids who are named Brett after Favre better come up with someone else they were named after.
"It's my 3rd cousin twice removed who was alive in 1856."

El Guapo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
When my wife was pregnant with our first, we would often watch tv (sports especially) and pull out potential kid names. One that often came up was Ruvell (Martin). We joked about that a lot. I also lobbied for Princess Schlitzola but Mia won out in the end. It was either that or give in to my wife's suggestions of Athena, Allegra, or Electra - none of whom ever played for the Packers. I think that we both played the absurd end to wind up in the middle.

I

I asked LT to delete my acct

When my wife was pregnant with our first, we would often watch tv (sports especially) and pull out potential kid names. One that often came up was Ruvell (Martin). We joked about that a lot. I also lobbied for Princess Schlitzola but Mia won out in the end. It was either that or give in to my wife's suggestions of Athena, Allegra, or Electra - none of whom ever played for the Packers. I think that we both played the absurd end to wind up in the middle.

Does your daughter know this ??? :eek:. Remember she`ll get to choose the retirement home you might end up in...lol

Reaction score
Y
I regret naming my son Curly. Everybody thinks his dad is a Stooges fan.
you can never relive that part of history.. No do overs. I recommend strongly
Reading up on the stooges and going with the flow. I learned an important lesson watching bugs bunny roadrunner show." If you can't beat 'em. Join 'em" (knocking on my head with my knuckles).

I

I asked LT to delete my acct

In thinking naming my daughter KGB
I changed my mind because he went from holding Vick on the sideline for a 10 yard loss.. To Vick scampering for about 25 yards and playoff birth

I would have thought a visit from the CIA would have been on the cards too :)

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Packy for a girl has a nice ring to it.
Especially if that ring has green and gold in it.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
There is a statistic that shows that any kid named Brett will end up retiring from his job, change his mind, get rehired, quit again and then only to go and work for a competing company where he helps them be almost successful.

PackFanNChiTown

Bear Fan's Bane
Reaction score
I would name my kid after Favre but PrimaDonnaWithAMessiahComplexWhoFellInLoveWithTheSoundOfHisOwnName Jones would be tough to write on a check...

H

HardRightEdge

Y

you can never relive that part of history.. No do overs. I recommend strongly
Reading up on the stooges and going with the flow. I learned an important lesson watching bugs bunny roadrunner show." If you can't beat 'em. Join 'em" (knocking on my head with my knuckles).
Your comments only serve to remind me of my other terrible error. I named my daughter Acme, after the Acme Packing Company. Everybody thinks it derives from the Roadrunner cartoons.:(

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Come to think of it, there might be a message here for Capers...less scheme, more explosive tennis balls.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Your comments only serve to remind me of my other terrible error. I named my daughter Acme, after the Acme Packing Company. Everybody thinks it derives from the Roadrunner cartoons.:(

Come to think of it, there might be a message here for Capers...less scheme, more explosive tennis balls.
Those would have been ACME packers who packed that box of exploding tennis balls.

Reaction score

Come to think of it, there might be a message here for Capers...less scheme, more explosive tennis balls.[/QUOTEj

Reaction score
Yeah. Being a Packer fan this week sorta felt like getting run over by the Roadrunner. Good analogy. Keep that box handy we might wanna draw our game plan from that.!

Members online

Latest posts