My thoughts on the teams.

Bigben

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I have nothing against the Packers
My breakdown
I like Aaron Rodgers (hate Brett Favre) he is by far the best QB we have faced in the playoffs. He has great stats, so it will be interesting to see if he shines in the big game against the Top D in the NFL, or if he pulls a Peyton Manning CHOKE?
Big Ben is Clutch

Your D backs are a definite step above ours
That said, Troy will ruin even a great QB's day

Recievers are pretty equal although experience is on our side, and we have the better TE

Your O-line has to get the nod.

Our D line is stronger, especially against the run.

Our LB corps are better, although Mathews is pro bowl caliber.

Running game Steelers get the nod. Starks looks great, a definite upgrade over Grant IMO. But Steelers d has a shut down the best of the best at RB. I am not worried about the packers running on us.

We have to pressure Rodgers, and not let starks get free.
You have to try to stop Mendenhall and try to get to Ben.

Here's to a great and exciting game!

Reaction score
I have nothing against the Packers
My breakdown
I like Aaron Rodgers (hate Brett Favre) he is by far the best QB we have faced in the playoffs. He has great stats, so it will be interesting to see if he shines in the big game against the Top D in the NFL, or if he pulls a Peyton Manning CHOKE?
Big Ben is Clutch

Recievers are pretty equal although experience is on our side, and we have the better TE

Running game Steelers get the nod. Starks looks great, a definite upgrade over Grant IMO. But Steelers d has a shut down the best of the best at RB. I am not worried about the packers running on us.

You got a lot of it right but i'd like to add a couple things. The receiving corps are pretty equal but i'd have to give a slight edge to the packers. Mike Wallace is good but Jennings is better. Hines ward is better than DD but the one diffrence between our receivers is we have good depth to 3 and 4 receivers. Your TE is definitely better . Another thing The D-lines are pretty equal. Your D line is better against the run while ours is better at rushing the passer. I just wanted to clarify on those couple things. Other than that you did a good job breaking down the teams

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The key to the game is the Pitt running game. Stop it and the packers can win. If steelers control the clock with the run game they will keep arod on the sidelines and rest up their D. Not a good combo for the packers. Can Ben carry the Steelers on his shoulders? Sure but its going to be a tough task.

KilrB

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Big Ben is Clutch

I don't think things are as close to comparison as you think they are. The Packers are closer to being as good in the area's you think the Steelers are better. And even better than you think in the area's you think the Packers are.

If both teams play their best game, Packers win by 2 scores. There own mistakes are the only thing that will ruin them.

The Steelers are better in 2 ways.
The Steelers are better at capitalizing on the other teams mistakes. (Still the Packers do well here too!)
And your right that Ben is a clutch QB!

Spool it up!:happy0005:

Stillernation

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Peterson can truck any smaller DB when he gets to the next level like that.Check out the game stats and see how many yards he had!:dry:

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
well it is a well know fact arod is popular with the famous ladies. Erin Andrew comes to mind, some country singer, and some chick on some show I have never seen on a channel I dont watch from Wi.

But I hear Ben is settling down. Good for him.

KilrB

Cheesehead
Reaction score
well aaron rodgers is sexier and apparently other women agree with me. i mean u dont see any women complaining that rodgers had sex with them?

LOL! Now that was funny!

My Mind still flashes from that hilarious "More Cow Bell" skit in another link with Ben's face on Will Farrow in that SNL skit. I cannot imagine 2 bigger trolls that have to use fame and money to attract women!

Madtown Steeler

Cheesehead
Reaction score
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r6vaR0nobrU"]YouTube - Mike Wallace's game winning td catch vs. Green Bay Packers (Clutch Play of Week 15)[/ame]

Enough said in response to Peterson getting the best of our D.........

Stillernation

Cheesehead
Reaction score
well aaron rodgers is sexier and apparently other women agree with me. i mean u dont see any women complaining that rodgers had sex with them?
I like you!!! I live in Southern California,Huntington Beach,surf city U.S.A. I drive a ferrari.My Number is (714)749-**76....

KilrB

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Wallace is even better this year.SCARRY!!!!

I have to agree here. I just back from a local bar with a Steeler friend of mine and he commented on what Wallace has done with out running his mouth and smokin doobage like Holmes.

Even though Holmes was a SB MVP, he view Walace as a "Steeler People"!

Something that all Packer fans can relate to!

Greg Jennings= Packer People!
Randy Moss= Turd!

KilrB

Cheesehead
Reaction score
yea he's a really good young WR, it's well known

is it possible for you guys to say, our Cover Corners are much better then last year as well.

BaZinga! Right there man!

Troy Head N Shoulders is great! But he is one guy.

The Packers have a lights out secondary that makes Peprah and Bush look good!

Tramon Williams is a star worthy to be called Woodson replacement!

Sam Shields is Crazy Fast and good!

Even though he made a mistake in the Bears game with over pursuit and allowed a TD instead of giving Woodson the help he thought he had after him Nick Collins has been a fantastic Safety all year worth to be called a Pro Bowler. The Guy will lay you out flat if you think about going over the middle on him!

Packers Secondary for the Win!

Madtown Steeler

Cheesehead
Reaction score
BaZinga! Right there man!

Troy Head N Shoulders is great! But he is one guy.

The Packers have a lights out secondary that makes Peprah and Bush look good!

Tramon Williams is a star worthy to be called Woodson replacement!

Sam Shields is Crazy Fast and good!

Even though he made a mistake in the Bears game with over pursuit and allowed a TD instead of giving Woodson the help he thought he had after him Nick Collins has been a fantastic Safety all year worth to be called a Pro Bowler. The Guy will lay you out flat if you think about going over the middle on him!

Packers Secondary for the Win!

Hines vs. Woodson = 3 PI penalties and feild position.......Steelers for the win

Stillernation

Cheesehead
Reaction score
yea he's a really good young WR, it's well known

is it possible for you guys to say, our Cover Corners are much better then last year as well.
Yes they are much better now.Both teams have made strides.This is going to be great!

KilrB

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hines vs. Woodson = 3 PI penalties and feild position.......Steelers for the win

I was trying to pay a complement, but hey if you want to be an ****** about it fine.

Hines Ward is Steeler People. A Cheap Shot Turd, who's only only other value to the team is to manipulate BS calls against defenders.

Nothing quite like a turd who is voted dirtiest player in the league by his peers!

Yeah Steelers! Spin those hankies!

Members online

Latest posts