My solution to solving the offensive woes

rodell330

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Give Jones 20 carries, and give Williams 20 carries. No need to let Hundley throw the ball until teams stack 9 in the box Haha. Knowing MM he will screw it up smh

G0P4ckG0

Cheesehead
Reaction score
40+ runs (Williams, Jones, Hundley, Cobb) and ~10 passes (all screens and play action) would be ideal.

OP
OP
rodell330

rodell330

Cheesehead
Reaction score
40+ runs (Williams, Jones, Hundley, Cobb) and ~10 passes (all screens and play action) would be ideal.

I’m ok with anything that doesn’t have Hundley throw the ball over 5 yards. That’s a winning formula..speed up the game and keep the defense on the sidelines long as possible all while keeping Hundley from losing the game. No Cobb runs tho..I’d settle for the occasional fb dive with Rip up the middle

G0P4ckG0

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I’m ok with anything that doesn’t have Hundley throw the ball over 5 yards. That’s a winning formula..speed up the game and keep the defense on the sidelines long as possible all while keeping Hundley from losing the game. No Cobb runs tho..I’d settle for the occasional fb dive with Rip up the middle
I completely forgot about Rip. Yes...a few runs by him would be nice. Only reason I want Cobb to get at least 2 touches in the backfield is to keep the defense off balance. I have no confidence in him as a back.

Zartan

Cans.wav
Staff member
Reaction score
MM needs to open up the read option. Those runs of Hundley saved their bacon. They need to do more of that as that is his strength. Hundley isnt built for this spread offense scheme.

shockerx

Cheesehead
Reaction score
jm not a coach or anything, but maybe start by not lining up richard rodgers as a wideout....like today. i would rather have the grave digger out there....i think he could break a tackle.

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
jm not a coach or anything, but maybe start by not lining up richard rodgers as a wideout....like today. i would rather have the grave digger out there....i think he could break a tackle.
Really a wide receiver screen to a slow TE that hasn't broken a tackle yet in his career? While Cobb is blocking for him? Flip those two next time.

Carl 2

Cheesehead
Reaction score

You mean exactly what they were already doing in the 4th quarter and OT?

swhitset

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I like Richard Rodgers .... but I'm pretty sure my grandmother could tackle him... and she is no longer with us.

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
My condolences, but I'm pretty sure I saw that ghost tackle on Sunday.
Me too, thought it tripped over his own feet when he wasn't sure if he should run or cut or wait for a block. I was leaning towards a mixup in signal transmission from brain to feet, but the ghost theory is a solid one too.

Members online

Latest posts