My Picks for coaching staff

ArizonaPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't think it will be Bates. If TT wanted to consider Bates, TT should have fired Sherman after the Packers were eliminated from making the playoffs and made Bates interim coach. Then TT would have had a few weeks to evaluate Bates. If he liked what he seen, he could have made Bates the permanent coach. If he didn't like what he seen, he could hire a different coach now. TT wasted an opportunity to evaluate Bates if he's actually considering Bates now.

I'm getting nervous though reading reports that the Packers are actually considering guys like Tice and Phillips.

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
ArizonaPackerFan said:
I don't think it will be Bates. If TT wanted to consider Bates, TT should have fired Sherman after the Packers were eliminated from making the playoffs and made Bates interim coach. Then TT would have had a few weeks to evaluate Bates. If he liked what he seen, he could have made Bates the permanent coach. If he didn't like what he seen, he could hire a different coach now. TT wasted an opportunity to evaluate Bates if he's actually considering Bates now.

I'm getting nervous though reading reports that the Packers are actually considering guys like Tice and Phillips.

TT didn't make the decision to fire Sherman until Friday before the final game. Which btw was WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY after the Packers were out of the playoff race lol

Bobby Roberts

Cheesehead
Reaction score
That's the key. TT didn't decide to fire Sherman until late in the season. TT gave Sherman an extension at the start of the season, so he fully believed Sherman was going to be here for at least another year.

ravage

Cheesehead
Reaction score
hitking2456 said:
HC: Jim Bates
DC: Wade Phillips
OC: Cam Cameron or Mooch
Phillips and Cameron can't be considered for the coordinator positions. They are already coordinators for their teams and those teams would not let them out of their contracts for a lateral move.

Members online

Latest posts