My introduction

packa7x

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hey guys, I was referred her by another poster and I'm looking forward to getting to know all of you and more importantly talk about football!! I'm a 22 year old college senior majoring in Sports Management at Rutgers. I'm a life long Packer fan. I've never been to Lambeau or even Wisconsin, but I am as big a fan as anyone! GO PACK!

OP
OP
P

packa7x

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Thank you very much! :D born and raised in NJ, I'm about 15 minutes from Metlife Stadium. My whole life has been filled with Jets and Giants fans :(

HyponGrey

Caseus Locutus Est
Reaction score
NJ Packers unite! I'm a bit surprised at the strong fan-base we have here, but then again, Raji IS from Westwood.

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
I'm sure there is a Packer bar within shouting distance!! lol

Welcome to the best Packer forum ever! lol:)

OP
OP
P

packa7x

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Of course there is, I usually go to Kettle of Fish in NYC...great place, lots of friendly folks...the owner is from Wisconsin.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Welcome, I went to reform school in Philly. Used to sneak over to Camden sometimes.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Heard of Kettle, guys from cheese head tv had a party there before the Jets game? and maybe last year too

Welcome!!

OP
OP
P

packa7x

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Heard of Kettle, guys from cheese head tv had a party there before the Jets game? and maybe last year too

Welcome!!

I think they mentioned that when I went. I only went twice so far...once for the Giants-Packer regular season game and once for the playoff game both last season. My uncle is a Giants fan so we make an agreement to watch any game vs our teams away from each other. Since it's his house, I spent the $13 to get out to the city and watch the game amongst friends. It's a cool little joint. $12 to get in and you get 2 beers with that money. They sell brats and at halftime they bring out cheese, meat, and crackers for all the tables. The man who owns it is as nice as could be. He didn't recognize me the first time I went and he came up and introduced himself. Good place to go for NY/NJ Packer fans.

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts