My First Packers Game!

3irty1

Fear the Dreads!
Reaction score
Ok,

so i've mentioned in some other posts that we can't lose to the Pats because I'll be at the game, and that would just suck. So now that the time is nearing I decided I need to make a Sign!!!!

Need some ideas from the braintrust here, what should I go with? I'm thinking one side will have to say "In Flynn we Trust", but I want another side as well. I'm not trying to get shot leaving the stadium so mostly looking for positive reinforcement for our guys rather than trash talking the Pats.

Ideas?

GreenGoldAngel

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Ok,

so i've mentioned in some other posts that we can't lose to the Pats because I'll be at the game, and that would just suck. So now that the time is nearing I decided I need to make a Sign!!!!

Need some ideas from the braintrust here, what should I go with? I'm thinking one side will have to say "In Flynn we Trust", but I want another side as well. I'm not trying to get shot leaving the stadium so mostly looking for positive reinforcement for our guys rather than trash talking the Pats.

Ideas?

No, I can barely write my name, but congratulations on going to your first game. You will never forget it.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If you want it to be on TV then you'll have to have something clever that fits in with the network letters:
The Packers are:
Number one
Bowl
Champs
or
Super
maN
Flynn
Hilighting the caps somehow. Like in a different color.
(Probably dumb. But you get the idea.)

Others:
Go Pack Go!
Packers fans are everywhere!
Green and Gold Pride
Green and Gold are Good
Packer Backer
GBP stands for: Domination Nation
Green Bay Packers are the Domination Nation

You could also have something for the O on one side and the D on the other.
The Claymaker Rules
Packers D stands for Domination

Jennings Rules
In Flynn and Jennings we trust

Here's another idea: I don't know what stadium rules are about banners, but could you go down to the wall and hang a banner before game time, even if your not seated there?
That way you could put out more messages.

Anyway, hope that helps. Good luck and please let us know what you do.

I hope you get your moneys worth and the Patsies fans don't!

OP
OP
3irty1

3irty1

Fear the Dreads!
Reaction score
haha free advertisement huh? i see how it is, I'm a marketing tool!!!

I got it!

I should get a picture of Jennings carrying the team with a broken leg and underneath put: Q GUMBY!

GreenGoldAngel

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
i liked ilovemypackers slogan she posted elsewhere, Win with Flynn (sounds like a campaign slogan like "I like Ike"

If you don't mind getting shot, and mind you it's for a good cause, The only PATS(Y) I ever liked was Patsy Cline. You should be safe , not many people remember who she was.

Again, enjoy the game.

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
i liked ilovemypackers slogan she posted elsewhere, Win with Flynn (sounds like a campaign slogan like "I like Ike"

If you don't mind getting shot, and mind you it's for a good cause, The only PATS(Y) I ever liked was Patsy Cline. You should be safe , not many people remember who she was.

Again, enjoy the game.

Call me "Crazy" but I loved Patsy Cline too. She is part of a rich foundation in the history of country music.

Have a good time at the game, bro!!! Represent for the Packers!!!

gbpowner

Cheesehead
Reaction score
My hubby & I went to see the Pack vs Pats at Gillette Stadium in 2002. I was nervous about the fans when the woman sitting behind us stated that "I can't believe I have to sit by some f-n Packer fans!" and got up & walked out! The Pats were SB Champs and the Pack was so desperate for secondary players that we had signed Bryant Westbrook off of the street the previous week. A miracle occurred, the Pack won & we didn't have any problems with other fans:) Hoping another game day miracle happens for you in 2010!

Grave

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'd take this sign:

*** the Patsie/Cheaters!

Enjoy the game.

JCpackers04

Cheesehead
Reaction score
also had my first packers game this season and that one turned out to be a win in NY. So im pulling for the W just for you! hopefully your first game can be a win too!

Members online

Latest posts