1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

My favorite moment in the NFCCG

Discussion in 'All Other Team Discussions' started by Texas9erFan, Jan 24, 2012.

1. Texas9erFan

Texas9erFan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +103
    Seeing Eli get up after one of the 6 sacks the Niners put on him during the game. He's dishevled and covered in mud calling a timeout. LOL
    [​IMG]

2. Mississippi

Mississippi Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +12
    My favorite moment in the NFCCG was when the 49ers lost.

:)

3. Jules

Jules The Colts Fan

Ratings:
    +754
    lmao

I had a rule kinda. Like if the Ravens won I did not care who won the NFC. Since the Ravens "lost" I had to pull for the Giants. Giants can beat the Pats. I really REALLY didn't have faith in Alex Smith no matter how good the Niners D was.

4. Mississippi

Mississippi Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +12
    I was kind of the opposite. As you know, my 49ers hatred dates back to the age of four, and has been refreshed and renewed this season, and I like the Manning family so I was going Giants all the way. I don't like the Ravens but obviously I had to root for them over the Pats. I agree that the Giants have a better chance of beating the Pats than the 49ers would have. I am thirsting for the humiliation of the Pats losing to the Giants in the Super Bowl AGAIN and in Peyton's house. Please, O Mighty Football Gods, please make it happen.

5. Texas9erFan

Texas9erFan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +103
    LOL Nice. A little left over division rival hatred. Ain't football grand?! :D

• Like Like x 1
  6. Jules

Jules The Colts Fan

Ratings:
    +754
    Gotta admit though. I still can't believe oh how close the Saints came as the third seed to hosting the title game.:eek:They nearly pulled off a 2006 Colts.