My ankle just keeps getting easier and easier to sprain..

Reaction score
Hes just making an excuse he can fall back on like every season. If he does bad he will just leave it up to the favre fans to defend him. "Oh his ankle was really bad that year otherwise he would of won the superbowl" - GayforFavre4ever

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
yeah, he's got his excuse already lined up for when he fails. Hell, I'm not sure he'll even play the entire season. I think he might retire mid-season.

gbpack12_2_89

Bleeding Green and Gold
Reaction score
I don't even know if this guy will be able to last through game 1. You know that the saints are going to be doing the same thing they did in the NFC championship game and with his ankle with the way it is now they know it's a easy target and they want to be the ones to shut the drama queen up and make him hang it up forever. Well at least if I was the coach that's what I would want lol

DergaSmash

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Oh, I know for a fact that the Saints D will be gunning for Favre. He hasn't scared anyone with great preseason play or anything. I'm sure they will be frothing at the mouth on passing downs.

Mr. StyleZ

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
They are going to beat the Vikings because they want to prove 2009 wasn't a fluke. Even I, and many others think the Vikings were the more dominant team, so the Saints are playing with a chip on their shoulder..

Darren Sharper is injured though..

gbforever

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hopefully Judas lasts long enough for Zombo or Matthews to give him some real ankle pain to ***** to the media about.

I can almost hear the Queen fans whining that the refs didn't call more roughing the passer penalties.

turbo69

Cheesehead
Reaction score
He will be washing down 3 vicodin with a nice cold brew by the 3rd game of the season.

T

The_Ohioan_Cheesehead

Hope the saints and other teams save the dirty work for us.

Want the Pack to wipe the turf with Burnt Fart.