My 2012 Mock Packer Draft

7thFloorRA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
A sign and trade is reached between Miami and Green Bay where the 2 teams exchange first round picks and Matt Flynn is sent to Miami.

Round 1. 8th/9th Pick acquired from Miami--- Dre Kirkpatrick CB Alabama
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Round 2. Vinny Curry DE Marshall

Round 3 Keenan Robinson OLB Texas

4th Round Ronnie Hillman RB SDSU

5th Round Markus Zusevics OT Iowa

6th Round Chandler Harnish QB NIU

7th Round Tyrone Crawford DE Boise St

Defense Fixed and Offense solidified. Super Bowl.

ExpatPacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
That would be a good draft if the Packers could pull off the sign-and-trade like that. If Collins isn't coming back it would be pretty important to get a top CB and possibly move Woodson to safety.

Getting Miami to switch 1st rounders might be wishful thinking however. I could see them giving up their 2nd rounder.

Vinny Curry looks good and Ronnie Hillman looks like a steal. He may not be there in the 4th round.

OP
OP
7thFloorRA

7thFloorRA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Of all those guys there is just something about Vinny Curry that screams Beast Mode to me. If all they can get from Miami is a 2nd then I would try to get Vinny and Bruce Irvin and then pass on the guy from Texas and get a S/CB there.

Southpaw

Endorphin Junkie
Reaction score
That would be a good draft if the Packers could pull off the sign-and-trade like that. If Collins isn't coming back it would be pretty important to get a top CB and possibly move Woodson to safety.

I'd rather draft a safety than move Woodson there. Our DB's are all shaky tacklers and the last thing we need is a shaky tackler playing safety

Bagadeez04

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This move in 1st Round involves franchising Flynn and all that...not going to happen. CB definately a need though...Woodson getting old, Williams didn't look good this year and who knows if Shields will ever wind up being a good consistant/reliable corner.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts