My two round mock draft

adambr2

Cheesehead
Reaction score
As demonstrated by Ahmad Carroll, Justin Harrell, Derek Sherrod, and Nick Perry, never, ever draft a player with 2 R's together in their last name in the 1st round.

Thus, avoid Denzel Perryman at all costs. :)

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
As demonstrated by Ahmad Carroll, Justin Harrell, Derek Sherrod, and Nick Perry, never, ever draft a player with 2 R's together in their last name in the 1st round.

Thus, avoid Denzel Perryman at all costs. :)

Hmmmm.....so I laughed when I first read this "Double R Conspiracy Theory" but going back 40 + years.......I think adambr2 is on to something here.....I took second and third rounders into consideration as well :)

Add: Jerry Tagge, Barry Smith, Derrick Mayes, Darrell Thompson, Alphonso Carreker, Terrel Buckley, Terrence Murphy. Torrance Marshall, Steve Warren, Willard Harrel and finally.....with his most recent news......Darren Sharper.

I think we have found the smoking gun!

It was Tony MandaRRich right?

Last edited:

SoonerPack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Byron Jones is an intriguing prospect who's an amazing athlete. The Packers don't have a need for an ILB like Dawson though who can't cover RBs and TEs one-on-one.
I agree. Dawson is a younger Spikes and I would much rather Ted sign Spikes to a decent contract before wasting a high-round pick on a younger version of the run stopper. We need a guy that can stay on the field and not be a complete liability on passing downs. Dawson is 4.8 guy and I'm sorry but that just doesn't cut it in current day NFL.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts