My 200th post.

vike4life

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yes.....we WILL find out, won't we Vike4..........LOLOL!!! :thumbsup: :rotflmao:

Cheesey, you had better win that first game at home against the Eagles or you might be 0-3 going to Minnesota. I think we have a slightly easier schedule as we get to play the Falcons and 49ers. The Pack has to play Carolina and St Louis instead of those 2. Who knows? Lol :thumbsup:

OP
OP
P

PackOne

Cheesehead
Reaction score
PackOne said:
The Vikes still suck.

:soapbox: I am sure it was easy to get 200 when you make such idiotic posts as that last one. What was your longest post ever 6 words. I am sure you could never think up more than two sentences. I doubt if you could think of more one sentence with more than 4 words. By, the way, we will find out who sucks on Sept 30th.

Only took me 15 months queenie.

vikesrule

Cheesehead
Reaction score
vike4life said:
PackOne said:
The Vikes still suck.

:soapbox: I am sure it was easy to get 200 when you make such idiotic posts as that last one. What was your longest post ever 6 words. I am sure you could never think up more than two sentences. I doubt if you could think of more one sentence with more than 4 words. By, the way, we will find out who sucks on Sept 30th.

Yo PackOne, what is that in human time?

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I can't remember my 200th post.
I think they found it buried with some dinosaur fossils! :rotflmao:
They had it on National Geographic, and said it was probably made by cro-magnon man! :rotflmao:

vike4life

Cheesehead
Reaction score
vike4life said:
PackOne said:
The Vikes still suck.

Five words and a number still cannot break the six word barrier. :rotflmao:

OP
OP
P

PackOne

Cheesehead
Reaction score
PackOne said:
vike4life said:
PackOne said:
The Vikes still suck.

Five words and a number still cannot break the six word barrier. :rotflmao:

I've got two words for you.

Nard Gargler.

Members online

Latest posts