MVS on Covid Reserve List

Status
Not open for further replies.

milani

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This reeks. But who knows? The new protocols went into effect at the end of WK 15. The Packers are in their WK 16. Maybe the league will be sympathetic to the Browns and play our game next MNF. A couple days could make a difference.

OP
OP
Pokerbrat2000

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
This reeks. But who knows? The new protocols went into effect at the end of WK 15. The Packers are in their WK 16. Maybe the league will be sympathetic to the Browns and play our game next MNF. A couple days could make a difference.
Highly doubt they change the game around unless there are similar numbers of players/coaches out.

Schultz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
They are not changing a Christmas Day Green Bay Packer game unless it is worse than what happened this past week. Much worse, unless Rodgers is on the list of course.

OP
OP
Pokerbrat2000

Pokerbrat2000

Reaction score
They are not changing a Christmas Day Green Bay Packer game unless it is worse than what happened this past week. Much worse, unless Rodgers is on the list of course.
No worries there, he is immunized. :coffee:

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
Cole Beasley went on the list in Buffalo. Blamed "the rules" not Covid.

Thing is, people like Beasley won't refuse medical treatment if he comes down full blown sick - he'll be one of those clogging the hospitals. They don't write D.N.R. on their arm to indicate they're persecuted conscientious objectors.

What do ya do except save their lives in spite of their own wishes?

mongoosev

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Of course he would accept treatment just like a vaccinated player who believed in science that was sent to the er.

gopkrs

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think Rodgers is much more at risk with the new rules. There will be more players around with covid and he is going to be tested a lot. At least that is what I am getting from what I read here.

mongoosev

Cheesehead
Reaction score
mvs VACCINATED. What more do you people want? U cry about rodgers but these vaccinated players are still getting on this covid list. Why the f%%%k are you people crying about and do you want to end the season? Are you people crying that rodgers is at fault?

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
Trump and the old perv booted from Fox News a few years back admitted they were both vaccinated AND got boosters. Trump was booed by the audience - the perv said he had to call Trump to console him that "his own people" would boo him.

There's a point where skepticism morphs into ... ummm ...plain and simple contrarianism ... sorry if that's not a word.

My nephew ... love the guy to death. Helluva a guy. Former military that distrusts "government" - university educated... always cleaned the table when it was his turn ... ya know, I told him I'd miss him.

mongoosev

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Lets bash trump because we have no confident in biden that YOU voted for!

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
mvs VACCINATED. What more do you people want? U cry about rodgers but these vaccinated players are still getting on this covid list. Why the f%%%k are you people crying about and do you want to end the season? Are you people crying that rodgers is at fault?
Tell you something goose, nobody is crying ... except maybe those who are so hell-bent on being "great-outside-the-box-thinkers" and non-conformity extra-ordinaries that the world situation, gets funneled into one Itty bitty pigeon hole -- or -- how it affects my favorite sport.

How do you think 61% of the US population feels? We do our bit but are still fighting microbial warfare because half of the world doesn't have the access to the science that our deepest thinkers dismiss?

You see, I got my shots and still have to worry about infecting the 39%'ers? Nah... not this guy... just get the darned disease already...

mongoosev

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Tell you something goose, nobody is crying ... except maybe those who are so hell-bent on being "great-outside-the-box-thinkers" and non-conformity extra-ordinaries that the world situation, gets funneled into one Itty bitty pigeon hole -- or -- how it affects my favorite sport.

How do you think 61% of the US population feels? We do our bit but are still fighting microbial warfare because half of the world doesn't have the access to the science that our deepest thinkers dismiss?

You see, I got my shots and still have to worry about infecting the 39%'ers? Nah... not this guy... just get the darned disease already...
LOL believe in science!

mongoosev

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Not blaming Trump ... however if you're not recognizing where the divide lays in this country, you're not even being honest with yourself. I am a political agnostic ... so, don't even play that card.
How does one recognize the divide that afflicts the interest of one side but panders to the interests of the opposing faction?

OP
OP
Pokerbrat2000

Pokerbrat2000

Reaction score
Some of these idiots will argue with you until they are in the grave.

I'm actually glad that the NFL, NBA and other major sports are getting pummeled by covid, maybe it will actually wake a few of these people up. I guess having it whip through WWF and FOX News might help too.

mongoosev

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Some of these idiots will argue with you until they are in the grave.

I'm actually glad that the NFL, NBA and other major sports are getting pummeled by covid, maybe it will actually wake a few of these people up. I guess having it whip through WWF and FOX News might help too.
Case in point about what i was talking about, weeds. This “divide” has been amplified by this mindset that has been manipulated by a very onset of “one-way”thinking. He calls people “idiots” which reinforces this dangerous authoritarian thinking.

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
LOL believe in science!
Meaning what? Unfinished thoughts aren't "LOL" quality in my world. I have resisted engaging in these debates because frankly, I don't really care if someone I don't know chooses to risk their lives over misinformed/stubbornness - your life, your choice.

Unfortunately, anti-vaxxers have turned into the equivalent of atheists decrying "organized religion" so vehemently and loudly, that Atheism becomes an organized religion ... a religion of disbelief.

Still, I don't care if you're vaxxed or not ... I've become quite indifferent to folks who can't really explain WHAT EXACTLY their problem with these vaccines is... they can only parrot what has already been spewed and disproven by the 39%ers and their little underground media empire.

Unfortunately, I've lost people in my life who #1...didn't have access to our vaccines and, #2...I've lost people in my life who shared your opinions on the topic....and, were young...and healthy... so...

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
How does one recognize the divide that afflicts the interest of one side but panders to the interests of the opposing faction?
Sounds like an undefined chest beating exercise. Is a vague enough statement designed to keep a circular argument going indefinitely... just another tool in the toolbox of rhetorical panderers.

mongoosev

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Meaning what? Unfinished thoughts aren't "LOL" quality in my world. I have resisted engaging in these debates because frankly, I don't really care if someone I don't know chooses to risk their lives over misinformed/stubbornness - your life, your choice.

Unfortunately, anti-vaxxers have turned into the equivalent of atheists decrying "organized religion" so vehemently and loudly, that Atheism becomes an organized religion ... a religion of disbelief.

Still, I don't care if you're vaxxed or not ... I've become quite indifferent to folks who can't really explain WHAT EXACTLY their problem with these vaccines is... they can only parrot what has already been spewed and disproven by the 39%ers and their little underground media empire.

Unfortunately, I've lost people in my life who #1...didn't have access to our vaccines and, #2...I've lost people in my life who shared your opinions on the topic....and, were young...and healthy... so...
I’m pretty sure MOST question the efficacy. Anyway, lets get back on track pertaining this thread…MVS vaccinated but lets blame rodgers and trump?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts