Mt. Cody

GB2009

Cheesehead
Reaction score
What do you guys think about TT taking a chance with drafting Terrance Cody with a 2nd round pick if he is still there?

The Packers have the 56th pick in the second round. Cody is dropping down on everyone's draft boards because of his horrible combine performance.

I think he'll do fine as the NT if we can't sign Pickett, all he has to do in the 3-4 is stand around and take up blockers.

AllouezPackerFan

Section 121 Row 47
Reaction score
What do you guys think about TT taking a chance with drafting Terrance Cody with a 2nd round pick if he is still there?

The Packers have the 56th pick in the second round. Cody is dropping down on everyone's draft boards because of his horrible combine performance.

I think he'll do fine as the NT if we can't sign Pickett, all he has to do in the 3-4 is stand around and take up blockers.

19 tackles and half a sack in two years??? No thanks. Most scouts think he is not going to amount to much in the NFL.

Ghost of Billy Mays

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Cody

I agree Allouez, I think Cody as well as Tebow will be Kiper's best available when we turn on the draft saturday morning. Cody should of come out last year when his stock was higher.

Jess

Movement!
Reaction score
I wish I could hear his name without remembering the picture of him with his shirt off.

*shudders*

Holy dudeboobs.

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Moving to draft talk area...

About Cody, no thanks. We already got our future NT in Raji, and our current franchise player in Pickett.

We need a guy that can disrupt the pocket, like Odrick, not an imovable piece of lard...

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You asked for it... Now I'll ruin the thread, and everyone's night.

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

turbo69

Cheesehead
Reaction score
That's actually Andre Smith...
Whoever it is.........that is disgusting.........I mean its not like him taking his shirt off was going to make him run faster.......or impress anyone. Unless maybe the owner of a gay strip joint. Ummmm....well....maybe not.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts