Moss out the door

yooperfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Randy Moss in his typical no class style slammed Daunte Culpepper on his way out the door. What a wonderful human being this man is. He has not achieved greatness as a football player and I doubt he ever will. He is a class A##.

dan7

Cheesehead
Reaction score
yooperfan said:
Randy Moss in his typical no class style slammed Daunte Culpepper on his way out the door. What a wonderful human being this man is. He has not achieved greatness as a football player and I doubt he ever will. He is a class A##.

Can you post a link?

OP
OP
Y

yooperfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
dan7 said:
yooperfan said:

Can you post a link?
It was ESPN all morning.

IPBprez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ya think that Culpepper got even - since Moss is now in the "Black Hole"...?

I saw it on ESPN last nite - he was tryin' to sell it BIG - about being out there on the Left Coast now....

Vikings fans may be miffed at the moment - but with the current crop WR's they already have, and a lucky pick in the Draft - there are.. some WR's out there to be had...

vikes93animal

Cheesehead
Reaction score
moss is a walking contradiction for sure. i have been assured that we are much better off without him.
i wasnt too convinced. but someone close to the team says daunte will lead this team to greatness.
are we more dangerous without moss?
remains to be seen.
we have alot of options and two first round picks.
you guys are letting loose players like crap through a goose.
LOOK OUT :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol:

IPBprez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Our O-Line will be fine - have you read the book on Steve Morley?
All we care about is bringing back our Reggie White style Defense ---

Then... YOU Vikings fans are who'll be cryin' spilt milk.... you watch!

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
I think the Vikings are a better TEAM now and I don't seem the pulling off another choke act. I would not be surprised to see them run away with the Division this year. BUT I want the Packers to win and will root for them, naturally.

Members online

Latest posts