Moss expectations???

arrowgargantuan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
how do you guys think Moss will do this seaon? Oakland has some great pass protection...their run-blocking leaves something to be desired imo. the Lamont Jordan pickup might turnout to be a nice signing for them. we'll see if he can start for an NFL team this year...i think Moss' success will hinge on that very fact.

i think he'll have a good year, but if the Raidahs can get that running game jumpstarted Mr. Moss and Mr. Porter will do some real damage...not to completely discount Whitted, but he's lacing em up with some serious talent this season.

Philtration

Cheesehead
Reaction score
They do have some weapons on offense but it is hard to tell which Kerry Collins will show up. I think that Moss will get his yards while playing half of his games against defensive backs who have not seen him very much in the West.

vikefan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I wonder if all the defenses will double team him or try something else. And it also depends on which Moss shows up. Raiders will have to get him involved early or he gets bored and pouts. Last but not least is Moss always seems to have a nagging injury that lasts all season.

Miskito

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think Oakland's offense is going to be the story of the year. Collins is capable of throwing the football very well, it just doesn't show too much when you only have Hilliard to throw to. With Porter and Moss, any decent QB could look good and in Collins' case, he will look great. Look for more than 3,000 yards from him. With the deep threat, Jordan is going to look like an all-pro. Of course, their defense has something left to be desired, but with such a potentially explosive offense, thing can certainly fall into place.

agopackgo4

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think that Moss it going to have a great season, as much as I hate to admit it. I think the change in senery is giong to help Moss.

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
agopackgo4 said:
I think that Moss it going to have a great season, as much as I hate to admit it. I think the change in senery is giong to help Moss.

Should be fun watching him scortch Slowik again.

sixone220

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i think he's in for a very good season. collins has a big time arm and we know al davis wants to see the long ball. they will double moss and try to cover porter and the emerging star, ronald curry will benefit.

PackerTraxx

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Collins won't be able to say he doesn't have any one to throw to, that's for sure. I agree though, that Moss will have a good year because of the change of scenery, not being under a microscope(the Raiders and their fans won't care what extraciricular things he does), and the Raider's penchant for the long ball.

fondypackfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think he will put up some huge numbers this year, the change of scenary which has already been mentioned along with playing pissed off because the queens traded him should lead to a big year.

Members online

Latest posts