Morten Anderson on JOESvsPROS - GB should sign him!

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
lol, I know most of us arent.."thrilled" with Cundiff(and the competing kickers vying for the job)

and Morten Anderson still kicks some balls through the sticks (well not the 50 yarder).

Bring him in! Cundiff\Anderson vs other competing kickers. Let the least ****** kicker win the job!

hahaha...man our kicking situation is less than ideal. Lets hope some kid is a diamond in the rough like Longwell was.

WinnipegPackFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Not happy with the situation at the kicking end trom but at least they are competing for the position and unlike some seem to think, this is a very important position !!!

OP
OP
tromadz

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
the only plus is that cundiff is young,has upside, has experience in bad weather...

AND...

is not being GIVEN the job.

He will have to earn it,competing with other kickers, and remember...thats how Longwell came out of nowhere!

ps - joes vs pros = funny

OP
OP
tromadz

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
one of the joes is a sportswriter, and john rocker threw a fastball near his head.

pyledriver80

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yep, I said Grammatica and Tro called him old, Then 5 days later he suggests Morten Anderson who is 145 years older than Grammatica. Par for the course.

Yep, good thing Cundiff has UPSIDE, whatever that is for a kicker who has never had any success.

Hey lets go sign this homeless dude that lives down the road from me, he has HUGE UPSIDE! I mean the only place to go is up for him.

OP
OP
tromadz

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
pyledriver80 said:
Yep, I said Grammatica and Tro called him old, Then 5 days later he suggests Morten Anderson who is 145 years older than Grammatica. Par for the course.

I feel sorry for people who dont know how to take jokes. How do they live their lives?

I...I wasnt seriously saying we should get him. wow.

Members online

Latest posts