1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Monday night baby!!!

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by tarkenton10, Nov 14, 2005.

1. tarkenton10

tarkenton10 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    One of my favorite times of the year!!! The Vikes and GB going at it next week. This should be a good game, the Vikes can actually get back in the race and improve to .500 with a win. GB had an impressive win over the Falcons and should be the favorites considering how the Vikes play in GB. It is going to be a close one and with the way our O is playing and your D it should be a low scoring affair. Our D played commendable against the Giants and your O with Gado looked sharp. Looks like another black and blue division game next Monday night!!! Good Luck!!!

Vkings - 17

GB - 14

2. WinnipegPackFan

WinnipegPackFan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    We need to sweep the final 4 division games and it has to start with the Viqueens.

3. Chamuko

Chamuko Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I will be at Lambeau so we´d better win !!!!! It will be so nice to beat the Viqueens and get 3-7, maybe this is the turning point for the season...!!!

4. HatestheEagles084

HatestheEagles084 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    On the subject of a different monday night...i might have secured a ticket for monday Dec. 19th when the pack come to baltimore...yeah!

5. digsthepack

digsthepack Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Chamuka, drink three shots of Tequila for breakfast, followed by some tailgate food, and rub a fat man's belly (hey, Budda is hard to find) for good luck. Guarantees a win every time!

Enjoy your trip and be sure to have some Johnsonville brats when in town!

6. Chamuko

Chamuko Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I will rub mine then !!!!!!! I will eat a lot of stuff friday, saturday, sunday and monday, I will be friday in Chicongo then will go to Kenosha and Waupaca to eat bratwurst, cheese curds, beef jerky, a stop at Lombardi Steack house in Appleton, some apple pie at Schreiners down the road, and then in GB eat at Curly´s Pub and one of those great butter burgers,, to finish tailgating at Fuzzy´s...

What do you think maybe I will gain like 5 pounds by game time!!!

7. Hammer

Hammer Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I'm thinking about it too, 300 mile drive, and some great places to party in Balmer.
    Hammer

8. tarkenton10

tarkenton10 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Who are the viqueens? :lol:

9. big3

big3 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    vikings = viqueens = biqueens

Other nfc north teams referring to the team that puts a purple helmet near their face, pun intended.

10. Hammer

Hammer Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I think you mean double entendre.
    Hammer

11. tarkenton10

tarkenton10 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I do not know that team thank you big3 and your kitty humor though. I wouldn't talk considering your team is a bunch of felines!!! And play that way. Didn't your team get thumped by the Vikings a couple of weeks ago? They must have been fantazing about our purple helmets rather than playing football. Big3 must be obsessed with that too from the sounds of it.

12. vikefan

vikefan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I think we've got a good chance on Monday as Brad is doing a good job taking care of the ball. Penalties are down, too.

Just no more injuries, for either team!

13. Ryan

Ryan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +2
    I agree vikefan. Johnson has controlled that team well since he took the reigns. And for the LOVE OF GOD enough with the damn injuries!

I hope it's a great game, (great in that the Pack win) and have an awesome time to everyone heading to Lambeau for it! GO PACK!!

14. CaliforniaCheez

CaliforniaCheez Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Brad Johnson has won a Superbowl and Fumblepepper never will. That said the boat people offense is very poor and has done little this year. I think Sharper had more yards than the offense.

The Packer motivation will be there as will Samkon Gado. Packers will beat the point spread and a fake indoor team in the wonderful world of Lambeau.
    Packers are due for an explosion of points.

15. big3

big3 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I'm sorry if I offended you, but I couldn't resist the temptation. :pals:

16. NDPackerFan

NDPackerFan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +4
    That's one of the funniest posts I've read on here!!!! :lol:

I like to refer to them as the "viqueers" but I think it all means the same pretty much!

17. carol k

carol k Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Since the boat episode, they have been known as the ViceKings too. If you are offended Tarketon, you should hear what some viking fans call the Packers. They are NOT nice names. Queens, vicekings etc. are nothing compared to the names given to the Pack by viking fans.

18. tarkenton10

tarkenton10 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    No offense just giving some back!!! It's all good, nothing like a little banter back and forth. Just playin' too.

19. tarkenton10

tarkenton10 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    You mean like fudgepackers? HA! HA!

20. tarkenton10

tarkenton10 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Oh yeah baby, let's get it on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :twisted: Looking forward to a great game and hopefully a Vikings win!!! See ya tomorrow, go Vikes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :Evil:

21. digsthepack

digsthepack Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Tarkenton....you say "fudgepackers" in one post and cite Al Green with "Let's get it on" in the next....is there something we should know about you??

22. P@ck66

P@ck66 Banned Banned

Ratings:
    +0
    that would be Marvin GAY (e)...digs...

23. tarkenton10

tarkenton10 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Just trying to relate to fan like you and speak on terms you understand!!! Great game though. It was entertaining to watch. I was suprised that they didn't give Gado more carries.

I also watched the game with a friend who is a GB fan and he was telling me how many undrafted free agents you have on the team. He said that you have around twenty, that is an astronomical number for a team.

He was also very optimisitic about your D-line. It sounds like your team is young and talented, he said that Collins will be a probowler in the next few years. So one bad year doesn't look that bad.

Oh yeah, go Vikes!!!!!!!