Monday night baby!!!

tarkenton10

Cheesehead
Reaction score
One of my favorite times of the year!!! The Vikes and GB going at it next week. This should be a good game, the Vikes can actually get back in the race and improve to .500 with a win. GB had an impressive win over the Falcons and should be the favorites considering how the Vikes play in GB. It is going to be a close one and with the way our O is playing and your D it should be a low scoring affair. Our D played commendable against the Giants and your O with Gado looked sharp. Looks like another black and blue division game next Monday night!!! Good Luck!!!

Vkings - 17

GB - 14

Chamuko

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I will be at Lambeau so we´d better win !!!!! It will be so nice to beat the Viqueens and get 3-7, maybe this is the turning point for the season...!!!

HatestheEagles084

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Chamuko said:
I will be at Lambeau so we´d better win !!!!! It will be so nice to beat the Viqueens and get 3-7, maybe this is the turning point for the season...!!!

On the subject of a different monday night...i might have secured a ticket for monday Dec. 19th when the pack come to baltimore...yeah!

digsthepack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Chamuka, drink three shots of Tequila for breakfast, followed by some tailgate food, and rub a fat man's belly (hey, Budda is hard to find) for good luck. Guarantees a win every time!

Enjoy your trip and be sure to have some Johnsonville brats when in town!

Chamuko

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I will rub mine then !!!!!!! I will eat a lot of stuff friday, saturday, sunday and monday, I will be friday in Chicongo then will go to Kenosha and Waupaca to eat bratwurst, cheese curds, beef jerky, a stop at Lombardi Steack house in Appleton, some apple pie at Schreiners down the road, and then in GB eat at Curly´s Pub and one of those great butter burgers,, to finish tailgating at Fuzzy´s...

What do you think maybe I will gain like 5 pounds by game time!!!

Hammer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
JavonWalker084 said:
Chamuko said:

On the subject of a different monday night...i might have secured a ticket for monday Dec. 19th when the pack come to baltimore...yeah!

I'm thinking about it too, 300 mile drive, and some great places to party in Balmer.
Hammer

big3

Cheesehead
Reaction score
vikings = viqueens = biqueens

Other nfc north teams referring to the team that puts a purple helmet near their face, pun intended.

Hammer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
big3 said:

Other nfc north teams referring to the team that puts a purple helmet near their face, pun intended.

I think you mean double entendre.
Hammer

OP
OP
T

tarkenton10

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I do not know that team thank you big3 and your kitty humor though. I wouldn't talk considering your team is a bunch of felines!!! And play that way. Didn't your team get thumped by the Vikings a couple of weeks ago? They must have been fantazing about our purple helmets rather than playing football. Big3 must be obsessed with that too from the sounds of it.

vikefan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think we've got a good chance on Monday as Brad is doing a good job taking care of the ball. Penalties are down, too.

Just no more injuries, for either team!

Ryan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
vikefan said:
I think we've got a good chance on Monday as Brad is doing a good job taking care of the ball. Penalties are down, too.

Just no more injuries, for either team!

I agree vikefan. Johnson has controlled that team well since he took the reigns. And for the LOVE OF GOD enough with the damn injuries!

I hope it's a great game, (great in that the Pack win) and have an awesome time to everyone heading to Lambeau for it! GO PACK!!

CaliforniaCheez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Brad Johnson has won a Superbowl and Fumblepepper never will. That said the boat people offense is very poor and has done little this year. I think Sharper had more yards than the offense.

The Packer motivation will be there as will Samkon Gado. Packers will beat the point spread and a fake indoor team in the wonderful world of Lambeau.
Packers are due for an explosion of points.

big3

Cheesehead
Reaction score
tarkenton10 said:
I do not know that team thank you big3 and your kitty humor though. I wouldn't talk considering your team is a bunch of felines!!! And play that way. Didn't your team get thumped by the Vikings a couple of weeks ago? They must have been fantazing about our purple helmets rather than playing football. Big3 must be obsessed with that too from the sounds of it.

I'm sorry if I offended you, but I couldn't resist the temptation. :pals:

NDPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
big3 said:

That's one of the funniest posts I've read on here!!!! :lol:

I like to refer to them as the "viqueers" but I think it all means the same pretty much!

carol k

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Since the boat episode, they have been known as the ViceKings too. If you are offended Tarketon, you should hear what some viking fans call the Packers. They are NOT nice names. Queens, vicekings etc. are nothing compared to the names given to the Pack by viking fans.

OP
OP
T

tarkenton10

Cheesehead
Reaction score
No offense just giving some back!!! It's all good, nothing like a little banter back and forth. Just playin' too.

OP
OP
T

tarkenton10

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Oh yeah baby, let's get it on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :twisted: Looking forward to a great game and hopefully a Vikings win!!! See ya tomorrow, go Vikes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :Evil:

digsthepack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Tarkenton....you say "fudgepackers" in one post and cite Al Green with "Let's get it on" in the next....is there something we should know about you??

OP
OP
T

tarkenton10

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Just trying to relate to fan like you and speak on terms you understand!!! Great game though. It was entertaining to watch. I was suprised that they didn't give Gado more carries.

I also watched the game with a friend who is a GB fan and he was telling me how many undrafted free agents you have on the team. He said that you have around twenty, that is an astronomical number for a team.

He was also very optimisitic about your D-line. It sounds like your team is young and talented, he said that Collins will be a probowler in the next few years. So one bad year doesn't look that bad.

Oh yeah, go Vikes!!!!!!!

Members online

Latest posts