Missing At The OTA'S, And Other OTA News.

LambeauEast

Cheesehead
Reaction score
One of the MIAs is Ryan Pickett. Now we would think that he definitely has "prior commitments" or he would be there. Either that, or his wife would kill him...judging by how much she supposedly has fallen in love with Green Bay.

Like it has been stated before, it is only 2 of 14...let's give most of these guys some slack. With that said, Harris' absence worries me just a little, no matter what his agent says about everything being peachy keen.

As always, this is just my two cents.

OP
OP
P

PackerLegend

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Some Players Have Joined Today...

DT Corey Williams
TE Bubba Franks
CB Ahmad Carroll
WRDonald Driver

Still Missing

CB Al Harris
CB Charles Woodson
WR Rod Gardner
S Mark Roman
S Nick Collins
DT Ryan Pickett

Other News....

Dylan B. Tomlinson, of PackersNews.com, reports Green Bay Packers OG Junius Coston attended team meetings Thursday, June 1, but left the team shortly afterward for personal reasons and did not take part in practice.

Dylan B. Tomlinson, of PackersNews.com, reports Green Bay Packers rookie OL Jason Spitz worked with the starting offensive line during practice Thursday, June 1.

OP
OP
P

PackerLegend

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Also....

Todd Rosiak, of the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel, reports Green Bay Packers DL Kenny Peterson (ankle) was not able to practice Thursday, June 1.

I think he got hurt

porky88

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I can understand the guys who have a starting spot locked up. I can't understand the guys competing. Get as many reps in if your Rod Gardner. If he dissapoints he'll get the boot. I see one vet WR going to keep someone like Lucas or even good ole Rodgers on the roster. Just a hunch I got.