Mike Vick

Ryan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I was thinking the same thing. Looks like he can't scramble and hack it when it's on the line... :whippin:

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
I like Vick, I can't stand how many people think he is 'Great' though. He's a faster Randall with not near half the talent as QB, yet.

gotarace27

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The speed of the eagles defense kept him contained all day. I have to say the eagles linemen stayed home and made some excellent one on one tackles against Vick today.

arrowgargantuan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
GakkofNorway said:
remember how Don McNabb looked like when he first started out!

and Mike Vick has already proven that he can pass..

he's proven that he can throw it hard...his accuracy is mediocre and thats being generous.

ohiopacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Stats on Vick - he's been hurt 2 of the 4 years - his completion % - 44.2 -54.3 - 50.0 - 56.3 / QB ratings - 62.7 - 81.6 - 69.0 - 78.1 - plus - is Vick the kind of QB that can lead a team 80 yards for the winning TD in the 2 minute drill ? I don't think he is . He's a good 2nd tier NFL QB - and exciting to watch - but injuries and inaccuracy will keep him from that next level = no Super Bowls and no rings. and next years schedule - besides their intra-division games they got to play GB-MIN-NE-NYJ-PHIL-SEA-BUF - last year they played easier schedule because of their 5-11 record in 2003 -

GO PACK :mrgreen:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts