1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
  2. Announcement is LIVE: Read the Forum Post

Mike Sherman's Fire

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by favrefourevre, Oct 12, 2005.

1. favrefourevre

favrefourevre Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    For some reason this article didn't make the mainstream media but I'll bet that all the Sherman-bashers will have to re-think their stances after reading it.

the brush back

2. NDPackerFan

NDPackerFan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +4
    That's funny stuff...he hides his temper on the sideline so well too! Just chewing on that pen looking over the play sheet over and over. Just think, his fiery temper is just burning inside of him but he never lets the public see it. Amazing. :twisted:

3. tromadz

tromadz Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    I read the subject title and thought it read "Mike Sherman Fired"

I can wish

4. Miskito

Miskito Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Wow. Youre lucky to have a coach that is that aggressive and not one that just writes poems all day. lol

5. Raider Pride

Raider Pride Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +2
    I guess it is just me....

But every time I see a T.V. shot of Sherman on the sidelines chewing that pen, looking at his notes, I think of David Newendyk. Newendyk had a passion for what he did much like Sherman does, Newendyk was a thinker not a motivator much like Sherman is. Newendyk and Sherman are one and the same, they both know all the factors and numbers.

Mr. Newendyk was my grade 11 Math Teacher. The most boring teacher I ever had.

When I look at Mike Sherman on the side lines... I see Mr. Newendyke, and the only thing missing is the bow tie.

RP

6. P@ck66

P@ck66 Banned Banned

Ratings:
    +0
    RP...

Did the students call him NewenDICK..or Newendyke?

just wondering?