McCARTHY GOES WILDE

musccy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
DeusNova said:
DePack said:
Just like PFT.com. Even though the reporting may be wrong, they still want them to "kick ***".

I'm surprised more coaches don't blackball reporters when they print incorrect info.
Excellent post.

I agree...I used to love pft.com because it was hilarious and they cut through the crap...but then they pulled the havel stunt....maybe I was just mad because they were poking fun at the packers, or maybe they had really gone over the edge...either way, you're right, they just pushing buttons, which is fairly irresponsible journalism, if you even want to call it that...

now back to packers...I too am glad that McCarthy has fire...but I want that to apply to the team, not just with reporters.

calicheesehead

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Screw the reporters. If you are reporting a hunch and it goes to print as fact you should have reprecotions as in banned time. Even companies get sued over false advertisements. Gimme a F'ing break.

IPBprez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
DeusNova said:
DePack said:
Just like PFT.com. Even though the reporting may be wrong, they still want them to "kick ***".

I'm surprised more coaches don't blackball reporters when they print incorrect info.
Excellent post.

Exactly, Nova --- I say it oughta be a RULE...

Reporters, these days, think Common Courtesy is dead, or negligible...

It's NOT.....

(Psst - let's leave the kids outta this, okay? Even if she is......
I got two daughters myself - and so do a few of you in here....)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts