Marshall almost breaks down at press conference

NelsonsLongCatch

Cheesehead
Reaction score
He's right... People have to be held accountable... In Chicago the word is that we might have just watch Lovie Smith's last game at Soldier Field.

Oshkoshpackfan

YUT !!!
Reaction score
He left so abruptly due to the fact that his **** pad was leaking. A grown man crying over a lose? LOL.....I seriously hope that Cuntler gave you some sympathy head after the game. This guy is one of the biggest babies of all time.

Ceodore

Cheesehead
Reaction score

JBlood

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Marshall admits he has mental illness, which he uses as an excuse for beating up people, like his wife. It's all a result of his parents not getting along, i.e., it's not his fault. That's what he's learned though "therapy". The explanation becomes the excuse. The only guy nuttier on that team is his QB. Those 2 make beating them (in a game) even sweeter.

JBlood

Cheesehead
Reaction score

El Guapo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I admit to not respecting much about Marshall, however, the guy plays hard and did everything that he could to beat the Packers. I'd be frustrated too, and depending on the amount of work and emotion that I put into that game, may tear up at the podium thinking about the opportunities missed.

I think it's playground nonsense for all of us to hide behind our computers and poke fun at the guy for trying. There's my 2 cents

El Guapo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Good article on the typical Bears fan. But both Urlacher and Smith are on their way out of the Chicago sports scene. And it will be a long time before anyone with Urlacher's abilities will show up to replace him.
It was a good article. I make no attempt to hide my admiration of Urlacher.

That said, I agree with him on this issue too. Lovie is a good coach. I really think that given the right organization and GM, the guy could be a great coach. If you really think about what he's had to work with over the years, his success has been remarkable. He had no QBs and took that team to the SB. Then he got frumpy Cutler, which isn't exactly a coach's dream come true. He's still got one of the worst WR corps in the NFL, alongside the Vikings and his OL is garbage. All he's had to stand on is a really good defense. I would hope that a good owner/GM would recognize these things should the Bears let him go, and give him a shot with a good organization. I would miss having him in the division.

TJV

Lifelong Packers Fanatic
Reaction score
The Bears are in trouble :D. Lovie is on the hot seat and if he goes, they will probably "blow up" the whole thing - and start over regarding schemes on both sides of the ball.

Their playmakers on D are getting old. Their offense, even with their "franchise QB" and great WR is historically bad. The OL is a shambles. How many failed OCs has Lovie hired? Tice is clearly over his head, will Lovie get another chance to find the right guy? Will it be the QB coach they brought in just for Jay? It's too early to tell for sure but in his first draft the guy they hired to be their draft guru appears not to have done a great job.

Urlacher was foolish for including the fans in the "two people" he doesn't like. No problem going after the media and no problem standing up for his coaches and teammates, but going after the fans (even if it's justified) is stupid, stupid, stupid. Brian apparently has forgotten it's the money spent by fans that has made him a multi-millionaire.

Marshall was foolish to complain about being double-teamed. He should "wear" that proudly. And the last thing he should do is let opponents know what they say to him gets to him.

And how about Cutler? He throws a pick directly to Hayward and then acts like it was someone else's fault. According to his HC, it was a bad throw. Hey, sometimes it's necessary to state the obvious for your oblivious starting QB. And his contract is up after next season. They'll pay him about $8.5M next year but then what? Do they break the bank for a QB with a franchise QB arm and a losers mentality? (Let's hope so.)

Our biggest rival (IMO) is in real trouble, whether they sneak into the playoffs or not.

BTW, the highlight of listening to Bears radio this morning was a caller saying the Packers "really" secured the division last week since their win at Seattle was stolen from them. And of course that means the Seahawks should have one fewer win and if that costs the Bears a playoff spot… :mad:

:D

Oshkoshpackfan

YUT !!!
Reaction score
I admit to not respecting much about Marshall, however, the guy plays hard and did everything that he could to beat the Packers. I'd be frustrated too, and depending on the amount of work and emotion that I put into that game, may tear up at the podium thinking about the opportunities missed.

I think it's playground nonsense for all of us to hide behind our computers and poke fun at the guy for trying. There's my 2 cents

come on out the closet, you know you love marshall. Sorry to talk so poorly about your "man" behind my computer.....I tell ya what, if you pay for my air line ticket roundtrip, I will go talk crap in person.....that better? until then, I will say what I want about that ***** waist little cry baby girl from my key board. We have had plenty of "emotional games", yet you don't see us weeping like a little girl with a skinned up knee.

With as much as the bears as a team go on camera and make themselves look like even more of the tards that they are, they are confirming to me they are losers/cry babies/hacks.....when the hell do you see MM throwing his QB under the bus? Or Arod on the news smack talking his WR's or O line? YOU DONT.....we have more class and better players.

JBlood

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Read the guy's history. I wouldn't want him on my team regardless of how talented he may be on the field. It's pretty hard to empathize with someone who stabbed his wife.

Ceodore

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Read the guy's history. I wouldn't want him on my team regardless of how talented he may be on the field. It's pretty hard to empathize with someone who stabbed his wife.

We've all wanted to stab our wives at one point or another, he just had the stones do it. We should be applauding him.

KIDDING!

Oshkoshpackfan

YUT !!!
Reaction score
I can't stand Brandon Marshall but he put a nasty stiff arm on Heyward. Ouch

That wasn't in the least bit impressive to me. Look at the size difference in Marshall and hayward....that would be like me putting the smack down on my 10 year old son, he wouldn't stand a chance. Now, if hayward was some sort of freak size like 6'5" and 245 lbs and marshall stiff armed him to the turf, then yeah, props to him, but hell no that was giant vs midget, not impressed.

The Rivalry

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Comes across to me as disingenious and a tad mentally unstable. Such hatred for the Packers and trying to seem so emotionally invested in a rivalry that he's only played in once, prior to yesterday. And for those who want to give him a pass on becoming emotional at the podium, perhaps he should avoid making such statements. If you're going to puff out your chest and talk tough, be prepared to handle the outcome in a more stoic manner. Don't look for any presents under your Christmas tree Brandon.

Members online

Latest posts