Marc from Appleton/Milwaukee

packattack86

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hey everyone, I'm a Senior at Marquette U. originally from Appleton. I was getting tired of the Bear and Viking trolls on the other sites and I like the layout. Really excited for the playoffs, so excited that I'm annoying co-workers and getting absolutely NOTHING done. Good to be on board!

JoshTheChild

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hey everyone, I'm a Senior at Marquette U. originally from Appleton. I was getting tired of the Bear and Viking trolls on the other sites and I like the layout. Really excited for the playoffs, so excited that I'm annoying co-workers and getting absolutely NOTHING done. Good to be on board!

welcome! and yes im annoying people as well. I already told my manager I wont be coming into work until 6:30 on the 12th!

OP
OP
P

packattack86

Cheesehead
Reaction score
packattack86 said:

welcome! and yes im annoying people as well. I already told my manager I wont be coming into work until 6:30 on the 12th!

what else can a man do with 2 weeks remaining before a packer playoff game? scream go pack go in a crowded office? damn you're right.

Members online

Latest posts