Man from Italy gets to be on field during SB

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Crazy Italian Packers fan celebrates on the Super Bowl field - Shutdown Corner - NFL  - Yahoo! Sports

Got to read the ENTIRE story...He is that guy

Indeed, Gio went to Dallas and somehow managed to secure an all-access field pass to the Super Bowl. To the Super Bowl. He uploaded a video to Youtube of the game's final moments from his vantage point and the frenzied celebration that ensued when time expired, and some of the photos he took are featured in this post. As for how he came into possession of such a pass, Gio asked that I not divulge this information. "I don't want to get anybody in trouble," he said.

OP
OP
longtimefan

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Here is his video

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Q1SjClDz50]YouTube - Super Bowl XLV...GO PACK GO!!![/ame]

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I like that guy.
"When Green Bay scored, I saw one of the players jump into the crowd and I loved that," Bartocci said about the "Lambeau leap" many Packers players perform after scoring a touchdown. "Plus, most of the supporters, the fans, they had their shirts off and it was snowing and they were wearing giant pieces of cheese on their heads. And I thought, ‘Man, these people are crazy. I like that."

So where was he during the game? Like somewhere a few feet back behind the players?

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
I think it's safe to say, somebody from the Italian Media got him a pass. Cool though. I'm jealous as hell.

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
In his story he said that he went to the game with out a ticket

Yeah, I'm guessing his story got around and picked up by the Italian media in Dallas and they got him a pass. He was speaking Italian to somebody there on the sideline. That's my guess of how he got an on field pass.

OP
OP
longtimefan

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Probably..but point is still the same

He tends to be that guy that gets awesome stuff

The Drew

The Drew Cave
Reaction score
Soooo jealous... I seen him during the post game and I was wondering who is that scruffy, crazy *** packer fan on the field... that dude is the man!!

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeah, I'm guessing his story got around and picked up by the Italian media in Dallas and they got him a pass. He was speaking Italian to somebody there on the sideline. That's my guess of how he got an on field pass.
I thought he was just talking into his own camera.

CaliPackFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
What a lucky bastard. I'm jelly!!!! So close to Aaron and Woodson with the Lombardi trophy!!

Pegger Packer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
He TOUCHED the Lombardi Trophy! MAN.

The only way that moment could have been any better would be if he had managed to find a way to the top of the podium with Rodgers, McCarthy and Thompson.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The only way that moment could have been any better would be if he had managed to find a way to the top of the podium with Rodgers, McCarthy and Thompson.
See? He's not that awesome after all.

And he's a friggen bandwagoner because he became a Packers fan from just watching the fans instead of knowing anything about the team or the game of football!

(These sour grapes are sour but they sure are delicious! Oh yes they are. They really really are! Maybe.)

Wood Chipper

Fantasy Football Guru
Reaction score
i hate bandwagoners. somebody tried calling me a bandwagoner on sb sunday and i was like are u kidding me?

The Drew

The Drew Cave
Reaction score
He was actually right there when ARod was recording the Disney World promo... if you listen close you can hear ARod tell him, "Get off man!" LMAO... ARod punked him... LOL... ahhh who am I kidding... Im just jealous!!!

robdog

Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My favorite part of the story:

"Plus, most of the supporters, the fans, they had their shirts off and it was snowing and they were wearing giant pieces of cheese on their heads. And I thought, ‘Man, these people are crazy. I like that.'"

And then he runs up and grabs Aaron Rodgers during the Disneyland commercial... This guy wins at life.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v3YQq1_I_4A&feature=related]YouTube - Some Guys Have All The Luck Rod Stewart Live[/ame]

Members online

Latest posts