Madden 12 predicts Giants to play Packers next week

Bogart

Duke Mantee
Reaction score

Jules

The Colts Fan
Reaction score
You young people. Football is a human drama, forget the computers and stats, it's blood and guts.

Thats beautiful. Even if I am a young enough person myself I honestly never play Madden or any of these games. I tried once with my sister years ago and it gave me a headache.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Why even play the real thing?
A future news story?

Due to drops in ticket sales which range anywhere from $1,000-$5,000 per game which no one can afford any more and to prevent any future injuries and to satisfy football video game players everywhere, the NFL announced a bold move on how football will be played and how winners will be determined from now on.
Super size gigantic video screens, such as the ones in the Cowboys, Packers, and LA Vikings Stadiums, will be installed in all other home fields of the 42 teams.
A few fans who are really good at video games will then take up sides of the two opposing teams and the video controls and duke it out on the giant screen for fans in the sold out stadium to watch.
Mr. Gary Tom Artimous, or as he always says, "Please. Just call me Mr. GTA for short," a representative of the NFL explained that there was another option the NFL might consider in the future.
"Well see how this new approach to football works out. If it doesn't go as expected or planned then we will take pundits, football experts, announcers, former players coaches and fans representing two different teams, lock them in a room for three hours and let them debate how their team would win. If or when we do this scenario, a playoff game between the Packers and the Saints should be very animating with who would be the better quarterback of Rodgers or Brees."

Chicocheese

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Speaking of Madden...I am playing Madden 11 and if I play on Pro skill level it is no challenge at all, but if I play on All-Pro it is just ridiculous. It is like every DB on the opposing teams is Deion Sanders in his prime (no pun intended.) and receivers need to have 5 yards of space to catch a bloody ball!

c33j44y

Cheesehead
Reaction score
only reason we lost to them last time was because of Brett, unfortunately ..

Members online

Latest posts