1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Madden 12 predicts Giants to play Packers next week

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by Bogart, Jan 6, 2012.

1. Bogart

Bogart Duke Mantee

Ratings:
    +871
  2. realcaliforniacheese

realcaliforniacheese A-Rods Boss

Ratings:
    +966
    You young people. Football is a human drama, forget the computers and stats, it's blood and guts.

• Like Like x 4
  3. mor4les

mor4les Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +61
    So somebody at ESPN get paid for playing madden and writting articles about it? I would love that job.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Jules

Jules The Colts Fan

Ratings:
    +754
    Thats beautiful. Even if I am a young enough person myself I honestly never play Madden or any of these games. I tried once with my sister years ago and it gave me a headache.

5. LombardiChick

LombardiChick Win or lose, I love this team.

Ratings:
    +682
    Why even play the real thing?

• Like Like x 1
  6. Forget Favre

Forget Favre Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +2,791
    A future news story?

Due to drops in ticket sales which range anywhere from $1,000-$5,000 per game which no one can afford any more and to prevent any future injuries and to satisfy football video game players everywhere, the NFL announced a bold move on how football will be played and how winners will be determined from now on.
    Super size gigantic video screens, such as the ones in the Cowboys, Packers, and LA Vikings Stadiums, will be installed in all other home fields of the 42 teams.
    A few fans who are really good at video games will then take up sides of the two opposing teams and the video controls and duke it out on the giant screen for fans in the sold out stadium to watch.
    Mr. Gary Tom Artimous, or as he always says, "Please. Just call me Mr. GTA for short," a representative of the NFL explained that there was another option the NFL might consider in the future.
    "Well see how this new approach to football works out. If it doesn't go as expected or planned then we will take pundits, football experts, announcers, former players coaches and fans representing two different teams, lock them in a room for three hours and let them debate how their team would win. If or when we do this scenario, a playoff game between the Packers and the Saints should be very animating with who would be the better quarterback of Rodgers or Brees."

• Like Like x 1
  7. Chicocheese

Chicocheese Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +214
    Speaking of Madden...I am playing Madden 11 and if I play on Pro skill level it is no challenge at all, but if I play on All-Pro it is just ridiculous. It is like every DB on the opposing teams is Deion Sanders in his prime (no pun intended.) and receivers need to have 5 yards of space to catch a bloody ball!

8. Greenbayphil

Greenbayphil Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +157
    Depends on which Giants team shows up,
    Falcons should prove to be a good contender for them.

9. greenandgold

greenandgold I'm Dirty Hairy Callahan

Ratings:
    +473
    Maybe have Rodgers play Manning in Madden, and save wear and tear on the team?

• Like Like x 1
  10. c33j44y

c33j44y Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +11
    only reason we lost to them last time was because of Brett, unfortunately ..

11. 13 Times Champs

13 Times Champs Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1,379
    13 Times Champs also predicts we will play the Giants.

12. Jules

Jules The Colts Fan

Ratings:
    +754
    Favre was often in a giving mood.

• Like Like x 1
  13. LombardiChick

LombardiChick Win or lose, I love this team.

Ratings:
    +682
    You know what they say: Give until it hurts.