Madden 09 Cover - Who Else???

porky88

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think the Viking fans wanted AP to get on the cover. No worries, he'll get there eventually.

I always wondered what took them so long to put Favre on the cover. It's a real shame that we won't see if he could've been the one that broke the "curse"

Then again maybe.... :)

djcubez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Favre'll come back because he's on the cover of Madden! The football gods demand it!

But in all seriousness, this better keep him from coming back I mean, what if he came back and actually *Gasp* got hurt?

Either way, the Vikings may not do well in the NFL this year but their Madden team is gonna be sick.

pack_in_black

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Favre'll come back because he's on the cover of Madden! The football gods demand it!

But in all seriousness, this better keep him from coming back I mean, what if he came back and actually *Gasp* got hurt?

Either way, the Vikings may not do well in the NFL this year but their Madden team is gonna be sick.

Unless you plan on calling passing plays.... :razz:

BryanAschenbrenner

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Holy crap this is so awesome. I thought it would be a long shot that this happened, yet really wanted it. I am a happy guy!

djcubez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
pack_in_black said:

Unless you plan on calling passing plays.... :razz:

I'm all about stiff D and a run game baby.

Also, saw this on the PFT comments section:
Best curse: the packers win the superbowl leading to about 100000 articles about him hanging it up too soon.

packerfan1245

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't think is is true. The Madden Cover was to be announced FIRIDAY. Its Thursday. This is not real...sadly. Hope I'm Wrong

NodakPaul

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't think is is true. The Madden Cover was to be announced FIRIDAY. Its Thursday. This is not real...sadly. Hope I'm Wrong

It is real. Several media outlet have confirmed it. And Fav-re is expected to announce it on Letterman tonight.

Tiger

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i think BF has been cursed enough in his life with tragic accidents so im hoping the Madden curse will stay away.

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
I think the Viking fans wanted AP to get on the cover. No worries, he'll get there eventually.

I always wondered what took them so long to put Favre on the cover. It's a real shame that we won't see if he could've been the one that broke the "curse"

Then again maybe.... :)

With the rumor of a man crush that Madden has on Brett, I would always be expecting him to be on the cover, but never was til now of course.

Members online

Latest posts