Mad Dog, East Texas

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Anyone else here subscribe to Packer Insider, and get the chats with McGinn and Silverstein?

There's a regular die hard Packer fan who submits questions, and he always cracks me up. Who is this guy? Does Mad Dog post here???????? We need him.

Here's his question last night for Tom:

Q: Mad Dog, East Texas - Tom- I have read many times from different writers that Brett Favre is a great interview because he just gives these long unfiltered and honest answers. In fact I think Bob McGinn said he is one of the best interviews because of it. I have always thought, even when he was a Packer and had fooled the world that e was a "love of the game guy", and I was in his corner that he sounded like a complete fool in his interviews. He rambles, he makes zero sense a lot of the time, his answers are always self serving to the point he is constantly pointing to his own perceived mythological greatness. How is interviewing someone so stupid a great interview. He might be a master media manipulator, but leading a wiling gullible media doesn't make him intelligent, it makes the media look silly. (Not talking about the local Green Bay press per say) The minnesota press looks like they work directly for Favre Inc. this year. Are fans the only people who see this. Do not other players just roll their eyes at this guys idiotic ramblings. Bob McGinn seems pretty factual so it surprises me he is under the Favre spell, but from a far Favre is a dolting idiot. Is there some reason no one ever takes him on with his rambling non truths?

Members online

Latest posts