1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Mad About The Game? Do Something About It...

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by _Xyn, Sep 24, 2012.

1. Arlie

Arlie Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Here's a good idea that just popped up today. May not mean a lot long term, but it atleast tries to organize fans to have a voice against the replacement ref decision:

http:\\www.boycottprimetimenfl.com

2. jaybadger82

jaybadger82 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +378
    Then you're socially retarded.

On the balance, more critical penalties went against the Packers, including a phantom pass interference on Shields that kept Seattle on the field; an interception on the Seahawks 25 reversed due to a highly questionable roughing the passer call after Wilson left the pocket; and, of course, the final play of the game...

But, yes -obviously!- if the Packers had played better the contest wouldn't have come down to the last snap. That doesn't excuse the jackass officiating. And having a Viking fan drop by to point that out is ******* move. You wouldn't appreciate such observations if our roles were reversed. Get a clue.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Raptorman

Raptorman Vikings fan since 1966.

Ratings:
    +826
    Well I didn't drop by to point it out. I lurk here year round.

4. Raptorman

Raptorman Vikings fan since 1966.

Ratings:
    +826
    Jay, here is what I posted about the Packers -Niners game. And it still hold true. Until the Packers change their play calling, teams are going to ignore the run, and the play action. With no run game the play action becomes a guaranteed passing play. Which they can they just concentrate on the pass.