Message from the Admin about Todays Game

robdog

Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Today is a big day for Packer nation and for this website. We are expecting the largest number of visitors today since the site was created. (Yes, even before I acquired the site.)

I am ASKING everyone to conduct themselves in a way that would make me proud to be Packer fan and to have you as a fellow Packer fan. Today's game is going to make you smile, make you cry, make you want to break something, but we are ALL here for the same reason; to see our Packers bring home the "W".

So remember when you are posting and things are getting heated, we all want the same thing. Everyone is going to have an opinion and we need to be as respectful as possible.

If anyone has concerns throughout the day, please do not take matters into your own hands. Contact myself or another member of the mod team for help.

And to the Bears fan coming in to "chat"...

:chisux:

The above is an example of "acceptable" smack talk. I am not attacking you personally for making the worst decision in your life to become a Bears fan. No, I am talking smack on your "team". We have a forum dedicated to smack talk, please follow our rules and make sure you keep the smack talk where is should be.

In conclusion, this season is one of the best seasons I have seen in a long time. No game up to this point in the season has been bigger. The hype machine is in overdrive and we all love it. I look forward to some GOOD/CLEAN fun today...

GO PACK GO!

Incubes12

Bay Harbor Butcher?
Reaction score
I'm going to try and wait it out a few hours after the game, get some studying done, then come back o post. I'm not a fan of the post game forum eruption.