Lowry

Darryl Tincknell

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Anyone else surprised he doesn't see more playing time? With the non-existent pass rush lately I thought Lowry did a decent job collapsing the pocket and certainly busts his *** when given the opportunity

C-Lee

Cheesehead
Reaction score
He shined a little bit during the Texans and Seahawks game.

D

Deleted member 6794

Anyone else surprised he doesn't see more playing time? With the non-existent pass rush lately I thought Lowry did a decent job collapsing the pocket and certainly busts his *** when given the opportunity

Lowry played 22 snaps vs. the Bears which was the third highest number on the defensive line behind Daniels and Guion. Seems about right to me.

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
He's earning his snaps I think. He's not ahead of Daniels and Guion though. A nice guy to be able to rotate in though at this point.

RicFlairoftheNFL

Cheesehead
Reaction score
He may not be ahead of Daniels and Guion but in the previous 4 weeks he certainly played better than either of them. Very surprised at this kid.

swhitset

Cheesehead
Reaction score
He may not be ahead of Daniels and Guion but in the previous 4 weeks he certainly played better than either of them. Very surprised at this kid.
What makes you decide he has played better than Daniels or Guion?? I'm not knocking Lowry, but I am skeptical to say the least about that claim.

Sky King

Reaction score
When I noticed him in the lineup I focused on him a few times just to see how he was doing. He hustles right up to the whistle. Good motor. The Bears offensive line did a pretty good job against the Packer front seven across the board, including against Lowry. The Bears O linemen deserve some credit for playing a good game.

El Guapo

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Arthur Squires

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Lowry has been far better than our 1st pick Kenny Clark! Lowry is going to give you 100% everything every play. Clark simply doesn't do that. Clark is more explosive and more powerful but Lowry uses his technique and motor to give us some pressure up the middle. Hopefully Clark comes out Hot next season cause this 1 was invisible!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts