Looks like Harrington will get the chance to play more crap

gopackgo4

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Oh thank you sweet lord I knew that the lions have a bunch of idiots running their franchise but hey cool lions with harrington = suck suck suck

big3

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I hate Harrington, but if anyone can make him play up to potential it's MIKE MARTZ. You Know, the guy who made an arena qb and a 6th round draft pick into good consistant players. The guy who's offense is always in the top 10. The guy who went to the playoff 4 out of 6 years and won a superbowl.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Re: Looks like Harrington will get the chance to play more c

Your right big3!
Harington might just shine with this new guy. I do think he has some talent. Maybe he just needs direction.

gopackgo4

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Your right about martz doing that but now that he is in Detroit he is screwed. Harrington will never I repeat NEVER be good

Greg C.

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I watched several Lions games last year, and Harrington looked like a decent QB to me. What's holding the Lions offense back is the O-line and the lack of a legitimate wide receiver opposite Roy Williams. Harrington's biggest problem is that he's lost credibility with his teammates. If Martz and Marinelli back him up and he actually plays well early in the season, Harrington will have a chance at being an effective leader.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Alot of people said the bad stuff about Favre too. If he had stayed in Atlanta, i don't think he EVER would have reached the level he did here. It took the right scheme, and coach, to bring him around.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Well (playing devil's advocate) they DID wipe the Packers out in the first game last season. So NEVER say NEVER.......that has a way of coming back and biting you in the butt.

big3

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I keep hoping we're the next years Bengels. They were never going to be any good either.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Seriously......you never know when a team will all of the sudden "get it", and start playing well. The Packers of the 70's and 80's stunk, but the 90's they woke up.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Absolutely gopack!
It was a combination of Ron Wolf, Holmgren, Favre, Reggie White, and so on. It wasn't just one guy. It took all the pieces to fit together to do that. Will the Lions? I don't know.........all i am saying is it's NOT impossible.
It could happen. Of course i hope it doesn't, as that would mean the Packers didn't make it. All i'm saying is it is possible (even if improbable!)