1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
  2. Big Announcement Coming for 2015 Football Season!!

Be on the look out for a big Packer Forum announcement when the schedule is released. Full details coming soon...

Looks like a nice board here...

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Since69, Oct 18, 2005.

1. Since69

Since69 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    Hi all. I'm Since69 (as in "been a Packer fan since '69). I've belonged to other boards for quite a while but I've never seen this one before. Is it new?

Anyway, let's talk some football!

2. Ryan

Ryan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    Hey since69, glad to have you on the site. PF.com was launched in Dec of 2004 so it is relativly new. Hope you make yourself at home here!

3. arrowgargantuan

arrowgargantuan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +4
    welcome since...

4. PWT36

PWT36 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Since69--You must be a good Packer fan. '69 was just at the beginning of the great decline of the Packer franchiseafter the "glory years Packers coached by Lombardi. A very big welcome to Packer forum, which is the best Packer Forum around from this Green Bay Born & Long(lifetime) time Packer fan located just five miles from Lambeau Field in DePere, Wi. I go back much earlier than '69. (sometime in the 40's) I have seen Packer teams coached by every Packer coach in Packer history. Look forward to your postings!! It is always time to talk Football, when you are a Packer fan. It is the only game in town, here in Green Bay!!!

5. PackerChick

PackerChick Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    New fans are always welcome. Glad to have another one.

6. Miskito

Miskito Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    That's pretty impressive! But I'm sure I've seen more Bears QBs than you have seen GB QBs!

lol