1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
  2. Announcement is LIVE: Read the Forum Post

Looking for something in particular

Discussion in 'The Green Bay Life' started by PackAttack56, Sep 16, 2010.

1. PackAttack56

PackAttack56 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    So I'm from the St. Louis area and I go up to heaven every pre-season. I'm where could I find some shirts that talk a little bit of trash on the Bears and Vikes we have a lot of that stuff for Cardinals vs Cubs, and I can't find it on the net. So if it is out there, I need help finding it!:chisux:

2. adisonjackson12

adisonjackson12 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Haha. You are so funny dude. I have never been into such stuff but i suggest you Google using these keywords. I am pretty sure sure you will be able to find the stuff you are looking for over the internet. Good luck with your search.

3. GreenGoldAngel

GreenGoldAngel Banned Banned

Ratings:
    +132
    Custom T-Shirts - Make Shirts Online at UberPrints.com

Go here......Design your own shirt, it is a lot of fun. I have done 10 shirts there so far and the shirt material is first rate. You'll have a one-of-a-kind shirt, not something bought out of a store. After I design it, order it, I usually get it within 5 days. Try it you'll like it! Last one I bought a couple of weeks ago, Hanes t-shirt, Graphics, words in all different type sets, 12 different colors...$11.99 :chisux: would be put on it easily, along with the lyrics to the Bears still suck.

4. ivo610

ivo610 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +4,082