Looking Better...

JWalkRulz84

Cheesehead
Reaction score
To begin this offeason, we lost Rivera, Wahle, and then Sharper. We have neglected to sign Hannibal Navies, watched Jue sign a ridiculous contract and haven't been able to pick up any depth on the D-Line...

HOWEVER, with the re-signing of Grey Ruegamer and the signings of Adrian Klemm and Matt O'Dwyer, our offensive line is now solidified. I dont expect to see too much of a drop off. Not only will we have a solid starting O-Line (LT-Clifton, RG-Matt O'Dwyer, C-Mike Flanagan, LG-Ruegamer/Klemm, LT-Mark Tauscher) but we will also have some quality depth as well. I believe this is a very solid front and I believe TT did a fantastic job in finding cheap viable replacements for extremely expensive guards. We will now be able to focus on defense.

I would love to see us pick up one veteran at either safety or linebacker. Then with our first 3 our of 4 picks, draft defense. I would really like to see us pick up Thomas Davis, Justin Tuck, Andrew Walter and Barrett Ruud. That would make me believe we had a solid offseason.

PackerTraxx

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think we're going to be OK. There's a lot of time between now and camp. Have faith that TT will find replacements for the D before then. The D has to get better doesn't it? I sure hope it can't get worse than last year.

vikes93animal

Cheesehead
Reaction score
For a minute there I thought that the Pack was going to forget that they are going to need some blocking up front. Recent signings should make things a little easier on Favre and Green.