Longwell, Sharper, Walker

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
I was thinking about these three guys, in a hetereo way AADP don't get excited I'm not going to take you up on your offer.

I was trying think how I could dislike three players whom I really liked a lot just a few years ago. Well, I do still like them.

The part that I don't like is what they are saying is very possibly true and I haven't seen much evidence to go against it.

Yared-Yam

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Zero2Cool said:
I was thinking about these three guys, in a hetereo way AADP don't get excited I'm not going to take you up on your offer.

I was trying think how I could dislike three players whom I really liked a lot just a few years ago. Well, I do still like them.

The part that I don't like is what they are saying is very possibly true and I haven't seen much evidence to go against it.

I think I like Walker the best out of the 3. I would like Sharper more if he didn't suck so bad his last year or so here.

I still don't like TT. He is like the Jeffrey Loria of football(The guy who ruined the Expos and now the Marlins.)

Lare

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You know, I really tried for a long time to support TT and even defended him quite vigorously on other forum sites. But then I just started realizing that everyone on the team, past players, on TV, on the radio was saying the same thing, this team was losing more talent than it was adding. And the play on the field supported that.

But then again, I thought he had a lot of challenges his first year so his strength (the draft) would pull us through along with a new coaching staff and a ton of salary cap to work with. But then I saw last year's FAs totally bomb out, him just replacing last year's draft picks with this year's draft picks and his big money FA's this year not producing. I see a team playing with less fundamentals than last year's team and so little depth we're playing TE's in the FB position and T's in the G position.

To be perfectly honest, I've grown tired of both defending and criticizing TT. He is going to dictate what happens to himself in the future. And if it turns out like I'm afraid it's going to, I just hope the powers-that-be in the Packer's organization don't waste as much time making a decision as others did back in the 70s and 80s.

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Lare said:
You know, I really tried for a long time to support TT and even defended him

I'm sure you did.

We did lose some talented mofos, but we added some guys too(hawk,jennings,collins, and some other guys who are struggling at this time but might be great players eventually).

Give it time to unravel.

In a couple years if we're not adding talent, and not winning, then TT should get gone. But ya gotta give it time.

Lare

Cheesehead
Reaction score
tromadz said:
Lare said:
You know, I really tried for a long time to support TT and even defended him

I'm sure you did.

We did lose some talented mofos, but we added some guys too(hawk,jennings,collins, and some other guys who are struggling at this time but might be great players eventually).

Give it time to unravel.

In a couple years if we're not adding talent, and not winning, then TT should get gone.

STNC :-?

Chamuko

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Why not wait 5 years at least???

TT deserves 5 more years AT LEAST...

He deserves to be canned along with MM...

Just my 2 cents.

DePack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Zero2Cool said:

Good post zero......too many guys have too much to say when they go. It would be different if the Packers could prove them wrong. Then it would just be sour grapes. The Packers have to show DRAMATIC improvement this year or TT should go. I truly believe that his choice to replace Favre will set us back 5 years. I'm afraid we will need a new guy to come in and Re-Rebuild. Hopefully I'm wrong, but if we are 4-12, 6-10....see ya. If we go 2-14.....see ya, but leave your nuts with us!

Philtration

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Zero2Cool said:

The reason that you suddenly don't like them is because, like a jilted lover, they moved on to better things and left you sitting all alone at Applebees.

OP
OP
Zero2Cool

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
Philtration said:
Zero2Cool said:

The reason that you suddenly don't like them is because, like a jilted lover, they moved on to better things and left you sitting all alone at Applebees.

I wasn't asking what I was thinking, I stated what I was thinking. Also, I said I do still like them.

Philtration

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Zero2Cool said:
Philtration said:
Zero2Cool said:

I wasn't asking what I was thinking, I stated what I was thinking. Also, I said I do still like them.

That is just an obsession. I know that you miss the cheap ****** thrills, but you have to move on.
Maybe buy a dog or purchase a high-end model blow up doll.

DePack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Philtration said:
Zero2Cool said:

WOW....you really missed the point on that one, but on the bright side your manager will happy that you once again got a plug in for your place of employment!!!!

Philtration

Cheesehead
Reaction score
DePack said:
Philtration said:
Zero2Cool said:

WOW....you really missed the point on that one, but on the bright side your manager will happy that you once again got a plug in for your place of employment!!!!

I am sure that you are no stranger to "getting a plug in" yourself.

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

DePack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Philtration said:
DePack said:
Philtration said:
Zero2Cool said:

I am sure that youare no stranger to "getting a plug in" yourself.

Man....you are relly struggling tonight. It's like playing ping pong with an armless blind man.

BTW....sorry to bring up your date tonight!

Packnic

Cheesehead
Reaction score
you realize you took the effort to go to an ****** toy site, find a picture, upload it and post it to a forum thread of a team you dont even like... on a friday night. right

Philtration

Cheesehead
Reaction score
DePack said:
Philtration said:
DePack said:
Philtration said:
Zero2Cool said:

I am sure that youare no stranger to "getting a plug in" yourself.

Man....you are relly struggling tonight. It's like playing ping pong with an armless blind man.

BTW....sorry to bring up your date tonight!

Is that what you call it now?
"playing ping pong with an armless blind man"

I thought you called your date night "pulling the one eyed Packer fan"

Philtration

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Packnic said:
you realize you took the effort to go to an ****** toy site, find a picture, upload it and post it to a forum thread of a team you dont even like... on a friday night. right

And here you are reading it. Hahahahaaaa.... sounds like you are a babe magnet.

majikman

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Philtration said:
DePack said:
Philtration said:
Zero2Cool said:

I am sure that you are no stranger to "getting a plug in" yourself.

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

From your personal collection Phil?

Rumor has it you use it during Bear games.

DePack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Weak....I'll give Ryan and the mods a break and let you go. Have a good night. I expect better from you tomorrow.

Philtration

Cheesehead
Reaction score
DePack said:
Weak....I'll give Ryan and the mods a break and let you go. Have a good night. I expect better from you tomorrow.

Yes, you should just stop right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts