LOL @ NFL LIVE

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
They were going over Favres weapons. They start with Driver and his good year, then move to Greg Jennings and Trey Wingo goes "not so good" and then rattles off gregs numbers.

So greg isn't so good, guys. And because everything said on TV is true, I'd start selling your Jennings jerseys, Greg-Lovers!

(and yes there was no mention that Greg got hurt. Why mention that? The packers suck after all)

Think for yourself, people. Taking ESPN experts opinion as gospel can be dangerous, not that any of you do that. :twocents:

gopackgo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeah, our career backup RB aren't going to do anything. Brandon Jackson hasn't had one NFL game that has impressed me.

warhawk

Cheesehead
Reaction score
They were going over Favres weapons. They start with Driver and his good year, then move to Greg Jennings and Trey Wingo goes "not so good" and then rattles off gregs numbers.

So greg isn't so good, guys. And because everything said on TV is true, I'd start selling your Jennings jerseys, Greg-Lovers!

(and yes there was no mention that Greg got hurt. Why mention that? The packers suck after all)

My guess is they did not do enough research to KNOW Jennings was hurt the whole last half of the season. Some of the comments from these guys is rediculous and often obviously stated with virtually no research.

Trey Wingo is a moran anyhow. I don't think he even knows HOW to do research let alone make an informed opinion.

Greg Jennings played in games he should NOT have been out there and it was brutal to watch him limping around and then see somebody role over that ankle. He never complained and tried to get out there when he could move at all.

pyledriver80

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I love Jennings, but c'mon, as of now he is a run-of-the-mill average WR. Hopefully this year he will breakout a little more

Bertram

Cheesehead
Reaction score
yea sure director of pro personnel pyle

they said that about marvin harrison early on as well

pyledriver80

Cheesehead
Reaction score
yea sure director of pro personnel pyle

they said that about marvin harrison early on as well

Uhhhh, I'm saying BASED ON HIS PRODUCTION he looks average.

Don't put words in my mouth just to stir **** up.

Cubanpenguin

Cheesehead
Reaction score
And he was injured half the season. Before the injury he was a top 5 candidate for rookie of the year.

Krazygangsta

Cheesehead
Reaction score
First of all jennings was playing with an injury ... ---> or the people that think thats an excuse ... here's another 1 ... HE WAS A ROOKIE ... what did you expect 10 TD + 15000 yards?

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I thin the injury messed him up.
But why let facts get in the way of a good story?
Like was already said........they didn't bother to dig into the story to see WHY Jennings had low numbers.

mi_keys

Cheesehead
Reaction score
45 catches, 632 yards, 3 tds

There might have been three or four rookies who did more in the passing game and none of them were injured. When Jennings was healthy he was on track to break Sterling Sharpe's Packer rookie receiving marks and was making plays like the 75 yarder against Detroit or the lateral against Minnesota.

OP
OP
tromadz

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Jennings was horrible when he got hurt, but...he GOT HURT

He favred\A-rodded it up and came out with a bad foot!

oh well, this year he can stay healthy i hope.

OP
OP
tromadz

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
good question. It seemed kinda freak-ish

but time will tell.

I mean...ALL ANSWERS RIGHT NOW! RAH I KNOW IT ALL ANYWAY 7-9!

sorry...im drinking...bulls are about to lose.

Reaction score
I read that Jennings was on a program similar to Steve Smith of Carolina.

Basically, it is supposed to increase the 'explosiveness' of players, increase their leg power to get them some more quickness.

That's what impressed me most about Jennings, he is trying to improve instead of saying "I'll be healthy next year, and just do better".

I think he is a play maker in the making.

OP
OP
tromadz

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Anquon boldin was the same way (he even did eye exercises so he could spot the ball faster, and see it before the defender) and...hes turning out ok(if he could get a good QB)

build from within

CaliforniaCheez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Oh the genius of Tre Wingo!!

By the way with the injury and re-injury Greg Jennings had a better year than Randy Moss.

BEFORE last year's draft, Tre asked "If Reggie Bush does not make rookie of the year should he be considered a bust."

Jennings is not so good (in Tre's pea brain) because he was not a Pro Bowl player.

Members online

Latest posts