Lions Lose ! ! ! ! ! !

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Harrington just isn't a winner. It's simple. Any average QB on that team would be unstoppable with those weapons. He really holds them back.

BUT...

THEY LOSE!!

Now its time for the vikes to lose!

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
I was watching NFL.com at work and with 13 seconds left DET scored Iwas thinking dammit!! now I get home and find out the play was over ruled!! w00t

big3

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Joey harrington is the biggest waste of time, effort and the last 3 seasons ever recorded in nfl history!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just wish the lions wouldn't have wasted a 4th season on that loser! I hope either garcia gets healthy soon or they start dan o next week!

OP
OP
tromadz

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
the moment garcia broke his leg, i knew the lions were done for the year. I think harrington would be better if garcia was in the wings, warming up each week, waving at him. He knows he has the year to prove himself. He sucks though. real bad.

Bucfan219

Cheesehead
Reaction score
We were lucky to win that one, what with losing the turnover battle 1-4.

The Lions really played pretty good defense against the rush, and they pressured Griese into some bad decisions over the course of the game. Huge day for Galloway, of course (and Griese deserves some credit for delivering some great passes while he accepts the blame for the bad ones).

Overruling the catch by Pollard was the right call, IMO. That's my corner of the field, so I had a pretty good view of that one. As soon as Pollard could be said to have control of the ball, he is seen to be out-of-bounds.

The injury bug bit us a bit on this one (C. Williams, A. Davis, J. Galloway, J. Phillips), so it will be interesting to see what happens down the line.

I'm certainly happy that we were able to help out the Packers by dealing the Lions a defeat.
Now go beat the Panthers, GB!
:)

IPBprez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Bucfan's right - that game was tied.. 10-10 and it certainly was not seeming like any blow out. Week 4 is always designated as Injury Bug Week. Seems like everyone is catching it...

Members online

Latest posts