Level headed North Dakota Vikings fan

Schutz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Pack led me to find this board so I figured I might as well stop in and see how things work a couple states over. I'll pop in from time to time to give my two cents and look forward to seeing how you guys operate over on this forum compared to the PP.O.

And I promise I'm not going to insult anybody, or their families. :lol:

Pack93z

You retired too? .... Not me. I'm in my prime
Reaction score
Welcome Schultz-

A straight shooting, as he says level headed Viking fan. Doesn't wear the purple and gold glasses with much frequency, don't mistake that with being less of a diehard fan though. Objective Viking fan.. much in the ilk of Vike4Life.

Again welcome.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Pack led me to find this board so I figured I might as well stop in and see how things work a couple states over. I'll pop in from time to time to give my two cents and look forward to seeing how you guys operate over on this forum compared to the PP.O.

WELCOME Schultz!!! :D
You know, i don't mind playful smack. In fact, it can be fun! It's when it takes that nasty turn, attacking family, or making physical threats when it no longer is fun.
We have some classy Viking regulars here. People who i respect and admire!

Zeus

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Welcome Schultz-

A straight shooting, as he says level headed Viking fan. Doesn't wear the purple and gold glasses with much frequency, don't mistake that with being less of a diehard fan though. Objective Viking fan.. much in the ilk of Vike4Life.

Again welcome.

What are you, the Welcome Wagon Lady?

=Z=

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Pack93z said:
Welcome Schultz-

Again welcome.

=Z=
He invites riffraff here all the time!!! :wink: :lol:
So it's HIS job to "welcome" what....i mean WHO he invites here! (j/k!) :lol:

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Lot of Viking fans wanting to come over here to play..But not many of us wanting to go over to the PP play

Why is that?

Pack93z

Reaction score

=Z=

Why not give the folks here a little.. how did SIA say it again.. something to the effect of a posting personality headstart on the guests I know.

Welcome Lady though.. nope I come bearing no gifts.. or whatever the hell they do. :p

Zeus

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Lot of Viking fans wanting to come over here to play..But not many of us wanting to go over to the PP play

Why is that?

This is the kiddie pool, duh.

PPO is big-wave central with a nice strong undertow.

=Z=

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
longtimefan said:

Why is that?

=Z=
Yeah......ok......then i'll take the "kiddie pool" anytime!
I think the "big-wave" is waving bye bye! :lol:

Zeus

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Zeus said:
longtimefan said:

Why is that?

Yeah......ok......then i'll take the "kiddie pool" anytime!
I think the "big-wave" is waving bye bye! :lol:

Sure - why venture out of your comfort zone when you have mods to protect you when you perceive that you have been "threatened" by someone standing up to you?

(And, yes, I've read every single post that Marstc09 made on this site, so I'm up on exactly what transpired).

=Z=

Pack93z

Reaction score
Sure - why venture out of your comfort zone when you have mods to protect you when you perceive that you have been "threatened" by someone standing up to you?

(And, yes, I've read every single post that Marstc09 made on this site, so I'm up on exactly what transpired).

=Z=

Come on boys.. we don't want any trouble round here.. that is in the past.. that one is better off left lying where it is.

Zeus

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Zeus said:

Come on boys.. we don't want any trouble round here.. that is in the past.. that one is better off left lying where it is.

Don't expect to dog on PPO and not get a response.

=Z=

TheTroll

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Good to see you over here Schutz, you and Marrdro can argue on two sites now :wink:

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well Zeus, maybe they allow that crap over there......we don't here.
Maybe thats why we don't want to venture onto PPO. Why go somewhere where it's alowable to say "You know where to find me opening day"?
This is a fun site, not a place to try to be a "macho man" and try to have physical altercations with people.
Oh.....do you also think his comment about my wife was perfectly ok? If so, i guess it's allowable for me to make comments about your wife (if you have one) girlfriend, mother,sister, whatever. Truth is, the guy had NO witty response to the "smack", so reverted to trying to be a tough guy, and making a ****** comment about my wife. Classy......REAL classy.
Seems to me you think that other person was right in his responses...........if so, you better retract your statement about being a "smart" Viking fan.
Maybe them allowing you here was a mistake, if you think that other person was right...........I can only imagine what garbage may now spew forth.

TheTroll

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well Zeus, maybe they allow that crap over there......we don't here.
Maybe thats why we don't want to venture onto PPO. Why go somewhere where it's alowable to say "You know where to find me opening day"?
This is a fun site, not a place to try to be a "macho man" and try to have physical altercations with people.
Oh.....do you also think his comment about my wife was perfectly ok? If so, i guess it's allowable for me to make comments about your wife (if you have one) girlfriend, mother,sister, whatever. Truth is, the guy had NO witty response to the "smack", so reverted to trying to be a tough guy, and making a ****** comment about my wife. Classy......REAL classy.
Seems to me you think that other person was right in his responses...........if so, you better retract your statement about being a "smart" Viking fan.
Maybe them allowing you here was a mistake, if you think that other person was right...........I can only imagine what garbage may now spew forth.

I didn't see Z making any physical threats or even saying anything "macho." I don't think he was defending all of Mars posts either. He knows Mars and as his friend I think he will defend him to some extent though. I think you guys pushed Mars as well. I think there was fault on both sides.
Z may come across as a tough guy, but I don't think I have ever seen him actually threaten someone. I don't think he takes the internet serious enough.

Btw at pp.o we don't allow it either, usually if it anyone actually does threaten people then they are either warned or laughed off the site by the regular members.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Troll, Z didn't make any threats. He just said he thought what was said was just fine.
I didn't push the other guy. The comment i made wasn't directed at him, it was a general statement, made in 100% fun. NOT to be taken seriously. HE made that comment about my wife. But you know what? He's not worth the sweat off my (censored). I would have rather worked it out with him, but he wasn't willing to do so.
So i'm done with it.
I know some people get a cheap thrill out of getting people worked up.
I think that shows no class. But thats just my opinion.

TheTroll

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Troll, Z didn't make any threats. He just said he thought what was said was just fine.
I didn't push the other guy. The comment i made wasn't directed at him, it was a general statement, made in 100% fun. NOT to be taken seriously. HE made that comment about my wife. But you know what? He's not worth the sweat off my (censored). I would have rather worked it out with him, but he wasn't willing to do so.
So i'm done with it.
I know some people get a cheap thrill out of getting people worked up.
I think that shows no class. But thats just my opinion.

I never said that YOU pushed him. I think others did.

Pack93z

Reaction score
I never said that YOU pushed him. I think others did.

I will take the blame.. I unbolted my leg and throw it at him.. :lol:

Seriously though.. it is over.. Mars stated elsewhere he has no interest in comming back.. unfortunately it didn't work out and it ended badly.

Like letting Favre retire.. it is time to let go. IMO.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
cheesey said:

I missed where =Z= said the comments were fine?
Backing someone up because they are your friend might be fine for some. I back my friends up too........when they are right. When they are wrong, i tell them so.

I know i meant no harm to Mars.......i wish he would have PM'd me if he thought i was serious in my joke i tried to make. Had he read other threads, he would have known i like to joke around.
We could have straightened it out had he done so.
But whats done is done. He doesn't want to be here, so I can't even tell him I'm sorry for the misunderstanding. I never meant the "Viking fans have no nuts" joke to be taken seriously. It was just meant as a joke, period.
I know he is busy blasting me on PPO, and he can and will do what he wants there.
Anyone of his friends here that would like to convey that i never meant any harm, and apologize, i appreciate you passing that on to him.
Thanks.

I

I asked LT to delete my acct

Three words that should never appear in the same sentence. "LEVEL","HEADED" and "VIKINGS"......lol
sorry bud ;)

Members online

Latest posts