Last bad pre sneezin game.

G0PackG0

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I remember it well. Cleveland was at Lambeau. I was at the lake. My brother in law romped as the pack floundered against the clowns. Pre-season is just that. Because 6 months later WE won XLV. Now is the time to fumble, toss a pick and miss some coverage. And to remember how terrible it feels before the real games start! Go Packers!

slaughter25

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I remember it well. Cleveland was at Lambeau. I was at the lake. My brother in law romped as the pack floundered against the clowns. Pre-season is just that. Because 6 months later WE won XLV. Now is the time to fumble, toss a pick and miss some coverage. And to remember how terrible it feels before the real games start! Go Packers!

Minus the brother in law and add in some random Minnesotans and that's the exact position I was in. It was a fluff game more about 1v1 battles than team performance if this was after week 1 I would be a looooooooot more worried.

GreenBlood

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Preseason is practice. It's not about the score. If it was, we never would have gone for the 2 point conversion on our second TD.

CheeseHead87

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Preseason is practice. It's not about the score. If it was, we never would have gone for the 2 point conversion on our second TD.
Good way to think of it. Although I have to admit, it was a little hard not to get concerned hahah. The first and fourth pre-season games are the seriously worthless ones from what I can tell.

HyponGrey

Caseus Locutus Est
Reaction score
Good way to think of it. Although I have to admit, it was a little hard not to get concerned hahah. The first and fourth pre-season games are the seriously worthless ones from what I can tell.
And yet they get televised, SMH. Thank God for Sunday ticket

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeah it's preseason. I take it with a grain of salt. I remember seasons where we came out looking unstoppable, then looked avg during the season. And obviously the opposite.

I know it seems dumb saying this after the fact but I like that they have things to work on and struggled. I'd rather have my team humbled in the preseason than game 1.

CheeseHead87

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeah it's preseason. I take it with a grain of salt. I remember seasons where we came out looking unstoppable, then looked avg during the season. And obviously the opposite.
Exactly.

The best way to prove that preseason results are just about worthless is that the Lions went 4-0 in the preseason of the season where they went 0-16.

SpartaChris

Cheesehead
Reaction score
what Ivo said X 1,000. I would much rather seem them face adversity and work to over come it now than have it hit in the regular season.

OP
OP
G0PackG0

G0PackG0

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm not sure if the Benson pickup happens if Starks doesn't stink so bad in his few carries. The ones he managed to hold onto the ball. lol

Members online

Latest posts