Lambeau Field to host a European soccer exhibition game

I

I asked LT to delete my acct

I had the misfortune of breakfasting in a local cafe once when Grealish and a few of his mates came in, full of themselves (In his early Villa career).
A few of the people in there were all over him for autographs etc, but he seemed more interested in the fact I wasn`t one of them.....lol
In my time at the airport I`d met several big stars because of my job so I wasn`t starstruck like some. It really seemed to irritate him for some reason..........Hence the ****** remark !

OP
OP
weeds

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
Hey... I would have rooted for the Germans. They speak with the same guttural "yah" that I do. A beer in one hand, a brat in the other and hellbent on world conquest. Yep, me an' the boys.

I

Hey... I would have rooted for the Germans. They speak with the same guttural "yah" that I do. A beer in one hand, a brat in the other and hellbent on world conquest. Yep, me an' the boys.
But you`re not an ******* about it ;)....well not a total one anyway......Well now I think about it :D

lambeaulambo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Lets face it the EPL is so have and have not financially that its like the MLB was throughout the 90s. You never see Man City being relegated or Chelsea or United or on and on and on. Ive learned to root for the underdog - so of course its Leicester.

Bundesbiers

1. FC Eintracht Bamberg
Reaction score
I think he is, but has the personality where he thinks he`s better than he actually is. Part of that isn`t his fault.
Personally, I would have loved to see him stay at Villa. I can't say I know his personality all that well, but I know he likes to drink and that's an A+ in my book. :tup:

Bundesbiers

1. FC Eintracht Bamberg
Reaction score
Tommy Smith likes to drink also...he might be the most hated announcer in Europe.
He's Irish, so he's forced to drink by birth. Not his fault or a crime. I always thought his "Onion Bag" catchphrase was somewhat humorous.

lambeaulambo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well now the whole propour football aghastness is upon us. Of Course FIFA had to put Wales in the fray...I see that they played Belgium very close..oh no. The US will be going home with sandy tumbleweeds. I countered Buggar now I have a Harry Kane doll ready to go...take that Tottenham Curse!! lol

OP
OP
weeds

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
Gotta ask ... WHAT in the sam-of-hell were the soccer powers that be thinking when they put this thing in Qatar? I mean other than the sound of a cash register going off.

Anything that is fun is forbidden?

I

Gotta ask ... WHAT in the sam-of-hell were the soccer powers that be thinking when they put this thing in Qatar? I mean other than the sound of a cash register going off.

Anything that is fun is forbidden?

Very true and the worse part is the FIFA president is going to get elected again. He`s a disgrace. Money certainly talks over morals.

Members online

Latest posts