Lambeau Field/Green Bay Questions

mrwhodat

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hey Pack Nation,

Saints fan here. Going to be heading up there from New Orleans for the Season Opener, just booked the flight yesterday. Always been told that Lambeau is an experience like no other, just wondering if any of you out there could tell me what section visiting team enters from. I know 103-135 is considered the Visitors Sideline area.

Me & my buddy also want to get a tour of the Field, and such. Any suggestions or help, or anyone selling tickets (however crazy that may sound) please feel free to tag on, or reply.

Thanks in advance & congrats on your well deserved SB again!

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Noon game? I would show up about 8 or 9 in the morning. Great tailgating and bars all around. Avoid Favres place though.

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
Noon game? I would show up about 8 or 9 in the morning. Great tailgating and bars all around. Avoid Favres place though.

Season opener is a night game. Stadium View bout 3-ish after a round at the BC golf course in the morn. Depends what type of celebration the league and town throw for the game. Also where it is. Might skip work for that.

gbpack12_2_89

Bleeding Green and Gold
Reaction score
Hit up stadium view for sure check out the hall of fame and just travel around gb and if ur there for awhile check out oval office and tell them beau sent u in ull get hooked up...

OP
OP
M

mrwhodat

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Thank you all for the suggestions, can't wait to experience everything!

:viksux:

AllouezPackerFan

Section 121 Row 47
Reaction score
Yes, avoid Brett Favre's steak house. Genaric food and its owned by a certain ****** who shall remain nameless. Although said ****** did gift wrap the NFC championship for the Saints, so as a Saints fan you may want to thank him with your patronage.