My 40th birthday at Lambeau!!!!

Caya

Cheesehead
Reaction score
So...I joined this site maybe 3-4 years ago. I haven't been a regular contributor, but I really need some help and guidance now. I will turn 40 this year, and I have plans of being in Green Bay for it. We have already booked the house. I will be there for the Texans game on 12/4. My 40th is the night before. I live in Charlotte, NC now. I grew up in Portage and Prairie du Chien. I have 13-15 people coming up from Charlotte as well as 12-14 people from the Midwest trying to come. That's a lot of people for 1 game. We are all trying to sit together, but trying to buy these on a ticket re-sell site for that many people is way too expensive when you try to get them all together. Someone suggested trying to get the luxury box, but I am not so sure about the price on that. It's just that flights to Green Bay from Charlotte are already going to be $300-350. Does anyone have any suggestions or tips? If you help me out on this without being 40 yet, then the 40th birthday fairy will bless your own 40th with no hangover the day after the party. That's how it works; Karma. Anyone? Anyone? Bueller? Bueller?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts