Lack the Comeback W..

D

Deleted member 6794

Would you blame mm for not challenging something because "he thought" it wouldnt go in favor of them?

Before you break it all down.. The principle is the same...don't do something because you are assuming it was okay..

Rodgers doesn't have the benefit of watching a replay before deciding to throw the ball deep. I'm convinced that a lot of times on those free plays he doesn't see the flag being thrown. Mostly the refs don't miss calls like that as they're pretty easy to see but the Seahawks got away with one there.

If Rodgers took your advice none of those explosive plays when getting the defense jump offsides or with 12 on the field would happen.

Last edited by a moderator:

Patriotplayer90

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Would you blame mm for not challenging something because "he thought" it wouldnt go in favor of them?

Before you break it all down.. The principle is the same...don't do something because you are assuming it was okay..
Rodgers had those 2 INTs, which wouldn't have occurred if offsides were called or Cobb ran the correct route. So basically we're blaming him because he didn't throw for 300 yards and 3 TDs. Our offense is a terrible matchup for Seattle. Sherman is just as Big and fast as Nelson, and not to mention Chancellor takes away a lot of the size advantage that somebody like Nelson has. Everyone else has proven this year that they can be held in check relatively easily.

Without a true mismatch like Gronk or a burner, I'm not sure what else to expect against a defense like that.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Rodgers doesn't have the benefit of watching a replay before deciding to throw the ball deep. I'm convinced that a lot of times on those free plays he doesn't see the flag being thrown. Mostly the refs don't miss calls like that as they're pretty easy to see but the Seahawks got away with one there.

If Rodgers took your advice none of those explosive plays when getting the defense jump offsides or with 12 on the field would happen.
I can see my thought process was not communicated properly

I wasnt saying Rodgers shouldn't do that...but if he does he should get blamed for assuming he was right..

It doesn't matter

No matter what I say you will argue I am wrong so you win

packers4lyfe

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yea the 4th qtr was rough to watch. I mean as much as rodgers is amazing he cant do it all him self. No jordy doesn't help either. After some of these failed comebacks and the nfc championship choke i wonder if we need a new qb? Sounds harsh but clearly hes not getting it done

Carl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yea the 4th qtr was rough to watch. I mean as much as rodgers is amazing he cant do it all him self. No jordy doesn't help either. After some of these failed comebacks and the nfc championship choke i wonder if we need a new qb? Sounds harsh but clearly hes not getting it done

Joke, right?

D

Deleted member 6794

If you're serious about it that's most likely the worst post ever on this forum.

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts