Kick Coverage...

gbfan4

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Is absolutely horrendous. I dont know if part of it is hang time but it seems their blockers have nobody close to them and we finally get the first hit at like the 35. When we return kicks, we get hit at the 18. I mean the difference between starting a drive on your own 20 and your own 35-40 is incredible and has a huge effect on play calling.

packedhouse01

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The reason our special teams are bad is because we have bad players playing special teams. Special teams are generally made up of back up players. Our back ups aren't any good.

packedhouse01

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The reason our special teams are bad is because we have bad players playing special teams. Special teams are generally made up of back up players. Our back ups aren't any good.

HatestheEagles084

Cheesehead
Reaction score

If thats the case then all 32 temas should have bad coverage but Seattle looked alright...Burleson dropped one kick and still got the ball past the 30...they're ******** up fundamental stuff like not staying in their lanes, getting shifted to one side of the ice and allowing the return man to have the other half of the field, it's factors like this--kick coverage, blocked field goal, a penalty on 3rd and goal, etc, add them up, maybe we shoudlve won this game and a few others but its still a young team and i guess we werent as far along as we thought.

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
yeah our STs played bad today.

Manuel sucked bigtime too. He sucks at everything. TTs biggest mistake ever, i believe.

smlutz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
They were bad tonight. Can't have the other team starting at the 50 every time...ridiculous. Changes need to be made this off-season.

kewlbeans

Cheesehead
Reaction score
ST were once again horrible last night.

There cant be a worse kick coverage team in the league than us. The 'hawks kick return men were never even threatened until they reached almost mid field all night.

Ryan , who the anouncers mentioned on a couple of occasions is from Canada, punted like he's never seen a snow flake in his life.

And Rayner had a short FG attempt blocked.

Heatherthepackgirl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
ST did stink last night, I thought the way the Packers were intercepting we would win this game, again I was proven wrong..but there were some good points in this game...

Members online

Latest posts