Kevin King

OP
OP
rodell330

rodell330

Cheesehead
Reaction score
All y’all can kiss my ***. I don’t need to hide from any of you fools lol. I’ve never said King wasn’t good...EVER. I just said I can’t trust him and depend on him because he’s always hurt. I’d rather see Jackson who seems to be a lot more able to stay on the field turn into a stud. I stand by my statement. Oh, and kiss my *** if you don’t like my opinion :tup:

Dantés

Gute Loot
Reaction score
All y’all can kiss my ***. I don’t need to hide from any of you fools lol. I’ve never said King wasn’t good...EVER. I just said I can’t trust him and depend on him because he’s always hurt. I’d rather see Jackson who seems to be a lot more able to stay on the field turn into a stud. I stand by my statement. Oh, and kiss my *** if you don’t like my opinion :tup:

There's the solution... more temper tantrums.

greengold

Cheesehead
Reaction score
What is it with this damn guy smh. I’ve had it, now I’m 100% off his bandwagon and I’m done supporting the guy. I guess I shouldn’t be shocked seeing how when he was drafted he had durability issues....that has followed him right into the NFL since he’s been drafted. I’ll be completely rooting for Josh Jackson to ball out and take this guy’s job full time while he’s out so I don’t have to hear about him. I can’t believe we didn’t take JJ freakin Watt over this dude

Ha. wow. Whatever. You didn’t even know what the hell you were talking about when you started the thread. What durability issues followed him into the NFL exactly? King played all 4 years at Washington with a torn labrum.

Dantés

Gute Loot
Reaction score
According to Andy Herman, all three Dallas touchdowns and the drive that resulted in a FG came with King off the field.

Calvin

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I like King, he seems to play on his instincts, win some, lose some but he's playing football.

PackerFanLV

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Kevin King is fragile, and if he would have been called for PI or Holding on that interception he got a lot of you would be singing a different tune. The smith brothers is making king look some what salvageable. His foot work is terrible. He cant stop a double move to save his life. Now im not saying he cant improve but the packers dropped the ball by picking KING over Dalvin Cook.

Calvin

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Kevin King is fragile, and if he would have been called for PI or Holding on that interception he got a lot of you would be singing a different tune. The smith brothers is making king look some what salvageable. His foot work is terrible. He cant stop a double move to save his life. Now im not saying he cant improve but the packers dropped the ball by picking KING over Dalvin Cook.

The pass rush always make DBs look good. I'm watching Colin Cowherd of FS1, his claim was DBs at Alabama are better coached in college compared to the NFL because they are awesome in college but fail in the NFL. I'm screaming like, do you realize Alabama pass rush in college, everyone that plays DB is going to look good. Name a Db outside of Deion Sanders who can look great without a pass rush, popcorn is popping?

El Guapo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Kevin King is fragile
I think that's his biggest problem for sure, staying healthy. He has definitely showcased his talent, but needs to demonstrate his ability to learn and improve. I keep remembering their play in the Rams game last year, when we had no pass rush and he still looked good. It's possible that his lack of field time has affected his learning curve. All I know is that he passes my sniff test. I feel confident when King and Alexander are on the field together.

Last edited:

Dblbogey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This dude seems to have the worst luck ever. The Packers are going to Dallas for a big game and it looks like he is out. They are coming off a terrible defensive effort against Philly and are starting a run of tough games. My only opinion is this about King and really the rest of the questionable players. If you are sitting out in hopes of being ready for the playoffs, they probably won't be there when the time comes. Suck it up!

Nice call. You probably wanted to cut Bulaga too.

I

I asked LT to delete my acct

It`s a discussion forum, and simply telling people to kiss your *** isn`t exactly discussion. If you don`t like what people say, it`s usually because you got their backs up. Maybe try toning it down a bit or so many will "use" the ignore button there`ll be nobody else to wind up ?

VegasFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The pass rush always make DBs look good. I'm watching Colin Cowherd of FS1, his claim was DBs at Alabama are better coached in college compared to the NFL because they are awesome in college but fail in the NFL. I'm screaming like, do you realize Alabama pass rush in college, everyone that plays DB is going to look good. Name a Db outside of Deion Sanders who can look great without a pass rush, popcorn is popping?

Champ Bailey, Derelle Revis, Patrick Peterson, to name 3 shut down man to man cover corners... and i think that's fair... I believe Charles woodson to be maybe be one of the top 5 players to ever play and I'm not putting him anywhere near this list because he wasn't a cover guy... I think nnamdi ashumua was always overated... Richard Sherman only plays zone

Some guys are just velcro... Can take a guy out of the game... Speed hips fluidity... I can name probably 12 other man to man shut down guys...

H

HardRightEdge

It`s a discussion forum, and simply telling people to kiss your *** isn`t exactly discussion. If you don`t like what people say, it`s usually because you got their backs up. Maybe try toning it down a bit or that many will "use" the ignore button there`ll be nobody else to wind up ?
I just noticed your "carpe jugullum" tag line, "seize the throat". I like it, but I have a couple of notes:

Google tells me it is spelled with only one "l". OK, the rules say not to pick on spelling, but those tag lines get repeated over and over, so there's that. Take it under advisement.

There's a disconnect between the message of the post and the tag line. That's not really a criticism, just a momentary irony that caught my eye. ;)

Of course nowadays if you literally seize the throat on the field you might get flagged for illegal contact.

That said, I'm a buggybill fan. Keep up the good work.

Last edited by a moderator:
I

I just noticed your "carpe jugullum" tag line, "seize the throat". I like it, but I have a couple of notes:

Google tells me it is spelled with only one "l". OK, the rules say not to pick on spelling, but those tag lines get repeated over and over, so there's that. Take it under advisement.

There's a disconnect between the message of the post and the tag line. That's not really a criticism, just a momentary irony that caught my eye. ;)

Of course nowadays if you literally seize the throat on the field you might get flagged for illegal contact.

That said, I'm a buggybill fan. Keep up the good work.

I`m not above being corrected, so no foul there. As regards the quote, it`s a book by Terry Pratchett, a hero of mine.....lol

H

HardRightEdge

I`m not above being corrected, so no foul there. As regards the quote, it`s a book by Terry Pratchett, a hero of mine.....lol
I'm not a fiction reader so it's no surprise I've never heard of him or it. That said I can think of a few jugulums I'd like to carpe though security services at home and abroad wouldn't let me near them. ;)

Note to the NSA: That's a joke, I'm not a Muslim, and I don't own an AR-15, so leave me alone.

I

I'm not a fiction reader so it's no surprise I've never heard of him or it. That said I can think of a few jugulums I'd like to carpe though security services at home and abroad wouldn't let me near them. ;)

Note to the NSA: That's a joke, I'm not a Muslim, and I don't own an AR-15, so leave me alone.

I`m not a great fiction reader myself but Mr Pratchett was a great favourite of mine. I`m more a military reader. I just got back from the battlefield of Waterloo which was a childhood interest of mine. I read numerous books on the battle as a youngster.

LetzBreel

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Nice call. You probably wanted to cut Bulaga too.
I have my doubts entirely about Kevin King. So far he has proven me wrong and I hope he continues to ball out. Obviously injuries are a big part of pro football. Expecting anyone to play all 16 games is unrealistic but there is a big difference between being dinged up and having serious injuries. I guess that I am too old school. These guys today have too much money to lose so they exercise more caution. The only thing any of them have to worry about is someone taking their position while injured.

Members online

Latest posts