Kenny Peterson re-signed

Chamuko

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Packers | Peterson re-signed
Wed, 15 Mar 2006 14:00:56 -0800

The Green Bay Packers have announced the team has re-signed free agent DL Kenny Peterson (Packers). Terms of the deal were not disclosed.

So finally we opened the checkbook, Pickett, Barry, Peterson..

And Hendo still available...

Just get Gardner and TO and Brett will be back...just My humble opinion... :twisted: :p :lol:

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I like kenny, he really came on last year and impressed me. previously, he was nothing special at all...

PackOne

Cheesehead
Reaction score
PackOne said:
Zero2Cool said:
and is a Denver Bronco, not a Green Bay Packer.

No s**t. You need some forum therapy or something.

CHAAAAATFIIIIGHT!

I wouldn't go that far. However, sometimes you just can't make people happy around here. I appreciate Zero's dedication to posting. His soon to be 7.2 post per day average is quite impressive. My brain, on the other hand, seems to have less idle time to analyze each individual post for any possible infractions. I was just sitting at work noticing, and fully aware of, BRONCO DE Kenny Peterson getting nailed for the juice. I went a bit further and even searched out the last KP thread from past posts. I did this to eliminate any of the usual "Old News", "Boooring", or "Repeat" posts that would soon follow. Yet still, we must endure the rage of the gate keeper. Kinda like that guy who dreams of being a police officer but finds himself pulling the late security shift at the local BK. I say chill, it's okay if your not the first to post the latest greatest Packer or past Packer story. Just be happy that the FOREMOSTFEDORA, his fans can't wait, has been taking a vacation.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
tromadz said:
PackOne said:
Zero2Cool said:

CHAAAAATFIIIIGHT!

I wouldn't go that far. However, sometimes you just can't make people happy around here. I appreciate Zero's dedication to posting. His soon to be 7.2 post per day average if quite impressive. My brain, on the other hand, seems to have less idle time to analyze each individual post for any possible infractions. I was just sitting at work noticing, and fully aware of, BRONCO DE Kenny Peterson getting nailed for the juice. I went a bit further and even searched out the last KP thread from past posts. I did this to eliminate any of the usual "Old News", "Boooring", or "Repeat" posts that would soon follow. Yet still, we must endure the rage of the gate keeper. Kinda like that guy who dreams of being a police officer but finds himself pulling the late shift at the local BK. I say chill, it's okay if your not the first to post the latest greatest Packer or past Packer story. Just be happy that the FOREMOSTFEDORA, his fans can't wait, has been taking a vacation.
The gate keeper.......I envision him sitting there, saying "My precious!!!" :rotflmao:
I was WONDERING where "quote master" has been lately. "Foremostfedora".......LOLOL!!! :thumbsup: How about "SUMMITHEADWEAR!" :thumbsup: :rotflmao:

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
Zero2Cool said:

Read the topic of the thread bud. All I did was make sure it was clear he was NOT a Packer and is a Bronco.

Get off your defensive train and lighten up. :thumbsup:

edit,
tromadz said:
PackOne said:
Zero2Cool said:

CHAAAAATFIIIIGHT!

I wouldn't go that far. However, sometimes you just can't make people happy around here. I appreciate Zero's dedication to posting. His soon to be 7.2 post per day average if quite impressive. My brain, on the other hand, seems to have less idle time to analyze each individual post for any possible infractions. I was just sitting at work noticing, and fully aware of, BRONCO DE Kenny Peterson getting nailed for the juice. I went a bit further and even searched out the last KP thread from past posts. I did this to eliminate any of the usual "Old News", "Boooring", or "Repeat" posts that would soon follow. Yet still, we must endure the rage of the gate keeper. Kinda like that guy who dreams of being a police officer but finds himself pulling the late shift at the local BK. I say chill, it's okay if your not the first to post the latest greatest Packer or past Packer story. Just be happy that the FOREMOSTFEDORA, his fans can't wait, has been taking a vacation.

That was pretty ignorant. Just because YOU know it, doesn't mean everyone else reading does. Hence, why I made sure it was clear.

I truly hope whatever bad day you were having during this immature childish tirade is over and you are having a better day today. Smile! Everything is going to be 'OK'.

PackOne

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Zero2Cool wrote

"I truly hope whatever bad day you were having during this immature childish tirade is over and you are having a better day today."

:yeah:

CaliforniaCheez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hey Pack One went back and found the last significant Kenny Peterson thread and added the new comment rather than start another thread that would have been bumped to the NFL forum.

The effort saved a few electrons in storage costs.

It is the slowest time of year with little news. Some relaxing may be needed until the Stockholders meeting.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Won't someone think of the electrons!?
Poor electrons!!! It makes me MAD when i think of how they are abused and taken for granted!!! :tantrum:

(Uh......what are "electrons?") :rotflmao:

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
Zero2Cool wrote

"I truly hope whatever bad day you were having during this immature childish tirade is over and you are having a better day today."

:yeah:
**** cool, it happens bro :)

Members online

Latest posts