Stop the presses we the Packers have a signing...

Pack93z

You retired too? .... Not me. I'm in my prime
Reaction score
Packers | T. White re-signed
Wed, 7 Mar 2007 14:57:26 -0800

The Green Bay Packers have re-signed LB Tracy White. Terms of the deal were not disclosed.

Another FA bites the dust, he has been cut and brought back by us more than any other member I can remember in a long time:)

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Heck.....i didn't even recognize the name!
But it's a start!
Maybe TT did it just to show the "haters" that he IS still at work! :rotflmao:

Krazygangsta

Cheesehead
Reaction score
if you were in front of me ... i would punch a whole in your head ... lol jk jk lol you got me soo happy i thought we had signed Griffith i was so happy for exactly 7 seconds

OP
OP
Pack93z

Pack93z

Reaction score
if you were in front of me ... i would punch a whole in your head ... lol jk jk lol you got me soo happy i thought we had signed Griffith i was so happy for exactly 7 seconds

Sorry I was the same way when I seen the report.... then Tracy White again, lol.

OP
OP
Pack93z

Pack93z

Reaction score
Hey Ted is just warming up to the idea of looking outside our roster, lol... I think we all need a laugh today... getting too tense on here:)

Chamuko

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Great !!! Hard to find this kind of deals !!! Superbowl run Baby !!! Another great move by Lord TT !!!! We owe you soooo much TT, Thanks a lot !!!

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Great !!! Hard to find this kind of deals !!! Superbowl run Baby !!! Another great move by Lord TT !!!! We owe you soooo much TT, Thanks a lot !!!

you make me laugh. i missed you. continue to entertain me please.

brennan1884

Cheesehead
Reaction score
For all you claim to be Packers Fans, im sick of the pessimistic attitude towards this free agency, what do you want, some over priced through the prime players, or young studs, let Ted do what he does. If you were smarter football wise then you would be the GM.
Second of all, if you watch Packer football you would know Tracy White is OUR BEST special teams player, i know it wasnt a great year from special teams but the guy was all over the field. I applaud the signing, and dont expect some crazy signing or trade , this is the packers, we are low down on places to play and live for the players in the league, i think TT is a great GM and he is doing a stand up job of ressurecting the mess Sherman left for him

bravo TT

A REAL PACKER FAN< "QUit jumpin on and off the TT bandwagon"

OP
OP
Pack93z

Pack93z

Reaction score
For all you claim to be Packers Fans, im sick of the pessimistic attitude towards this free agency, what do you want, some over priced through the prime players, or young studs, let Ted do what he does. If you were smarter football wise then you would be the GM.
Second of all, if you watch Packer football you would know Tracy White is OUR BEST special teams player, i know it wasnt a great year from special teams but the guy was all over the field. I applaud the signing, and dont expect some crazy signing or trade , this is the packers, we are low down on places to play and live for the players in the league, i think TT is a great GM and he is doing a stand up job of ressurecting the mess Sherman left for him

bravo TT

A REAL PACKER FAN< "QUit jumpin on and off the TT bandwagon"

Hey, I actually like the signing... I was trying to loosen the mood up a little in here... chill:)

refpacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Packers | T. White re-signed
Wed, 7 Mar 2007 14:57:26 -0800

The Green Bay Packers have re-signed LB Tracy White. Terms of the deal were not disclosed.

Another FA bites the dust, he has been cut and brought back by us more than any other member I can remember in a long time:)
Who??

CaliforniaCheez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I like the signing of a tough guy named Tracy.

I'm suprised so many of you do not recognize Hawk's back up.

White beat out Manning(Roy, not Peyton, Eli, or Little Ricky).

Perhaps you don't pay attention to special team's play.

Tiger

Cheesehead
Reaction score
yep he was special teams captains and statistically the packers leading first man downfield on kick coverage last season.

Bobby Roberts

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I like the signing of a tough guy named Tracy.

I'm suprised so many of you do not recognize Hawk's back up.

White beat out Manning(Roy, not Peyton, Eli, or Little Ricky).

Perhaps you don't pay attention to special team's play.

Thank you for pointing out that White was a solid young player last year. Roy Manning showed a lot in 2005, but White was still able to move up and claim the roster spot last year. He has good speed, instincts and work ethic.

This is not a big signing or FA news, but White is one of the players who add solid depth to the roster. We are less than 1 week into the FA period and I am not at all surprised to see little action from GB. Teams like Minny or Washington always look great at this time of year with big signings, but those teams don't do much when it matters. Patience is key.

GO PACK GO!!!

MontanaBob

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Not being able to see many of the games out here I didn't know who this guy was either. But some of you indicate he is a solid player. Fine.
My private sources at Long Shots Bar and Grill in DePere have privileged info that TT is waiting for Herb Adderly, Lew Carpenter and Elijah Pitts to come on the FA market, then he is going to move quickly. He didn't indicate which direction TT is going to move, but he IS going to move. :wink:

Members online

Latest posts